Mit physics 2008 vids (not complete yet)

In summary, there is a link to 9 current MIT intro physics videos on TechTV. The videos may be somewhat hard to see the board, but they are still audible. The suggestion is made to go with the Walter Lewin Lectures on YouTube, which is a slightly less mathematically involved version of Physics I. There is also a video by Adam Burgasser, titled "Mechanics for Masochists." It is questioned if there are any other missing lecture videos and if MIT will cover more advanced material in the future.
shoobs
heres a link http://techtv.mit.edu/collections/8012/videos of 9 current mit intro physics videos.
i don't know if they have been posted or not..

somewhat hard to see the board, but if u listen u can make it out.

-shoobs

Physics news on Phys.org
I say go with the Walter Lewin Lectures. The're on Youtube

Walter Lewin does 8.01, which is a slightly lesser mathematics involved version of Physics I. The one posted above is 8.012 by Adam Burgasser, which is appropriate dubbed "Mechanics for Masochists."

Is there anyway to get the other videos (the missing lecture videos)

Are all of MIT vids just going to contain introductory lectures or as time progresses will MIT vids cover more advanced material like grad level courses and upper class undergraduate level courses?

1. What topics are covered in the MIT physics 2008 videos?

The MIT physics 2008 videos cover a wide range of topics including mechanics, electromagnetism, waves and optics, thermodynamics, and modern physics.

2. Are the MIT physics 2008 videos comprehensive?

No, the MIT physics 2008 videos are not complete and do not cover every topic in physics. They are intended as supplemental materials for students studying introductory physics.

3. Who are the instructors in the MIT physics 2008 videos?

The instructors in the MIT physics 2008 videos are Professor Walter Lewin, Professor Emeritus of Physics at MIT, and Dr. J. David Jackson, Professor of Physics at the University of California, Berkeley.

4. Are the MIT physics 2008 videos suitable for all levels of physics students?

The MIT physics 2008 videos are primarily designed for students studying introductory physics at the undergraduate level. However, they may also be helpful for high school students or anyone interested in learning about physics.

5. Can I use the MIT physics 2008 videos as a substitute for a physics course?

No, the MIT physics 2008 videos are not intended to be a substitute for a physics course. They can be used as supplemental materials or for self-study, but they do not provide the same level of instruction and assessment as a formal course.