Submit Ideas for Quantum Physics of Heat Here

• Thread starter Brock
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Idea
In summary, the discussion forum welcomes open discussion on physics topics as long as it adheres to the Posting Guidelines. This includes not discussing new or non-mainstream theories or ideas that have not been published in professional peer-reviewed journals. Alternatively, the Independent Research Forum allows for the submission of properly formatted theories, with guidelines available on the forum thread.
Brock
I have an relevation. Where should I submit this, it has to do with quantum physic's of heat, and how that interacts with objects. How about this forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
There are many open questions in physics, and we welcome discussion on those subjects provided the discussion remains intellectually sound. It is against our Posting Guidelines to discuss, in the general forums, new or non-mainstream theories or ideas that have not been published in professional peer-reviewed journals.

However, you may submit your properly formatted theory to the Independent Research Forum subject to the associated guidelines (found https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=82301).

Hello! Thank you for sharing your idea about the quantum physics of heat. This forum is a great place to start discussions and exchange ideas about various scientific topics, including quantum physics. I encourage you to submit your idea here and engage in conversations with other scientists who are interested in this area. Your insights and contributions are valuable to the scientific community and can potentially lead to further discoveries and advancements in our understanding of heat and its interactions with objects at the quantum level. Keep exploring and sharing your ideas!

1. What is the purpose of submitting ideas for quantum physics of heat?

The purpose of submitting ideas for quantum physics of heat is to contribute to the advancement of our understanding of heat at the quantum level. By sharing your ideas, you are helping to push the boundaries of this field and potentially uncover new discoveries.

2. Who can submit ideas for quantum physics of heat?

Anyone with a background in quantum physics or a related field can submit ideas for quantum physics of heat. This includes scientists, researchers, and students.

3. How can I submit my ideas for quantum physics of heat?

You can submit your ideas by participating in discussions and forums related to quantum physics of heat, presenting your research at conferences, or publishing papers in scientific journals.

4. What should I consider when submitting my ideas for quantum physics of heat?

When submitting your ideas, it is important to consider the current state of research in this field, as well as any potential implications or applications of your ideas. It is also important to present your ideas in a clear and concise manner.

5. Will my ideas be reviewed by other scientists?

Yes, your ideas will likely be reviewed by other scientists in the field. This is an important part of the scientific process, as it allows for feedback and potential collaboration on your ideas. It is also a way to ensure the accuracy and validity of your ideas before they are further developed or implemented.