Build Automated Guided CART - Power-to-Weight Ratio Analysis

• Automotive
  • Thread starter RJ2012
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ratio
In summary, the conversation discusses the building of an automated Guided CART using car wiper motors and bicycle wheels. The topic of determining the weight limit and power of the motors is brought up, with a resource being shared. The conversation then shifts to discussing the design and rarity of the AGC, and the possibility of studying a Physics related topic using it.
RJ2012
Hi guys, I am building my own automated Guided CART, using two car wiper motors as my mian motors connected to bicycle wheels, now i want to know how I am going to determine the weight limit that i can put on my vehicle? the power of the car wiper motors are not yet determined

Engineering news on Phys.org
I really don't want to derail, or stray far from your focus, and I promise I'll get back to it, but... How do you plan on mounting bicycle wheels to the motor shaft of a couple wiper motors? they are such small shafts. Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just had a hard time picturing it working effectively.

as far as the power/weight, I found this; http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,5978.0.html
hope it helps!

Hi, can you send me your email address i'll send you my design :) this AGC is quite rare that is why I am finding a hard time looking for resources

Sure thing! I'll PM you

What Physics related topic can be studied using automatic guided cart?

1. What is an Automated Guided CART?

An Automated Guided CART (Computer-Aided Resonance Therapy) is a medical device that uses sound waves to treat pain and inflammation in the body. It is programmed to target specific areas of the body and deliver precise frequencies to promote healing. It is often used in physical therapy and rehabilitation.

2. How does an Automated Guided CART work?

The Automated Guided CART works by emitting sound waves at specific frequencies to target areas of the body. These sound waves help to increase blood flow and promote tissue regeneration, reducing pain and inflammation. The device is controlled by a computer program that allows for precise targeting and delivery of the sound waves.

3. What is Power-to-Weight Ratio Analysis?

Power-to-Weight Ratio Analysis is a measurement used to assess the performance of a machine or device in relation to its weight. In the case of an Automated Guided CART, it is used to evaluate the effectiveness of the device in delivering sound waves and promoting healing. It is calculated by dividing the power output of the device by its weight.

4. Why is Power-to-Weight Ratio Analysis important for an Automated Guided CART?

Power-to-Weight Ratio Analysis is important for an Automated Guided CART because it allows for the evaluation and improvement of the device's performance. By analyzing the power-to-weight ratio, scientists and engineers can make adjustments to the device to optimize its effectiveness and efficiency in treating pain and inflammation.

5. What are the potential benefits of using an Automated Guided CART with a high Power-to-Weight Ratio?

The potential benefits of using an Automated Guided CART with a high Power-to-Weight Ratio include more precise and effective treatment of pain and inflammation, faster healing times, and reduced risk of side effects. A high power-to-weight ratio also means that the device is more efficient, requiring less energy and potentially reducing treatment costs for patients.