Send a Message to the PF Sisterhood: What Have You Done?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, it seems as though someone in the PF Sisterhood has been up to something naughty, and the Almighty has responded by sending Chocolate to punish them. It's up to the sisters to find out who is responsible and put a stop to their wrongdoing.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
ok, If you were the Almighty and you wanted to send a message to the nuns of the PF Sisterhood, how would you do it?
I say though chocolate:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14400252/

And if you really wanted to get their attention, wouldn't you also knock PF down for a few days?

My conclusion is that someone in the PF Sisterhood has been up to something very naughty. OK, who is it? And what have you done?:grumpy:
It wasn't me, I swear. The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.:redface: Really, it was the kind thing to do.

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.
It wouldn't happen to have been sick and suffering because of the half-can of Raid that you sprayed in its face, would it? o:)

Yes, everyone get down on their knees and worship the chocolate...um...:blushing: :redface:

Actually, I don't see the Virgin Mary at all (nothing at all "virgin-like" in that shape), but it does bear a remarkable resemblance to Darth Vader...among other things. :rofl:

I am with MB here, I see Darth Vader.

Danger said:
It wouldn't happen to have been sick and suffering because of the half-can of Raid that you sprayed in its face, would it? o:)
I can sincerely say that there were impaired motor reactions (before the RAID application) in the wasp, and therefore the wasp was ill, if I can base the assessment of the wasp's condition on its behavior.

It vaguely reminded me of the Maltese Falcon, but that's about it.

Ivan has been traveling a lot lately, that gives Tsu plenty of time to cause trouble. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
It wasn't me, I swear. The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.:redface: Really, it was the kind thing to do.
This is very strange. I captured and released a wasp last week. I found it asleep on the floor and ended up with a 4-piece capture-and-release system: (1) upside-down bowl to cover it, (2) piece of cardboard slid under bowl as a lid for transport, (3) book on which to set cardboard+bowl outside, and (4) bottle to extend reach and push bowl over edge of book, allowing wasp to escape. 100% Grade-A true story. I swear on the chocolate Yoda. o:)

Wait, maybe my wasp wasn't sleeping. Gasp.

Moonbear said:
Yes, everyone get down on their knees and worship the chocolate...um...:blushing: :redface:

Actually, I don't see the Virgin Mary at all (nothing at all "virgin-like" in that shape), but it does bear a remarkable resemblance to Darth Vader...among other things. :rofl:

I agree with Moonbie. I don't see it. I think the mickey on that peeled avocado was a lot more obvious than this one. So I'll go worship that avocado.

Zz.

Just looks like a turd to me. I suppose people see what they want to see, which is why I'm worried.

No, this is definitely a sign in Chocolate (what could possibly be more appropriate) to the PF Sisrterhood that our quest for chocolate is righteous and just.

send chocolate

Evo said:
No, this is definitely a sign in Chocolate (what could possibly be more appropriate) to the PF Sisrterhood that our quest for chocolate is righteous and just.

send chocolate
I agree. I now think PF shutting down along with the apparition in chocolate were a direct message for chocolate shipments to the Sisterhood to continue.:smile:

Rose, I apologize if I killed your wasp. :frown:

Integral, I miss Tsu. :cry:

Kurdt said:
Just looks like a turd to me. I suppose people see what they want to see, which is why I'm worried.
You remind me of Kyle from South Park:
KyleHankey.jpg

ZapperZ said:
I agree with Moonbie. I don't see it. I think the mickey on that peeled avocado was a lot more obvious than this one. So I'll go worship that avocado.
I was sure you were pulling my leg. I should have known you'd never kid about Disney!
http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2006/08/hidden_mickey_a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Naughty?? ME?? What do you mean? :devil: :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
My conclusion is that someone in the PF Sisterhood has been up to something very naughty. OK, who is it? And what have you done?:grumpy:
I'm pretty sure it was a group effort by all of the sisters to upset the almighty:uhh:

WTH did you do?:uhh:

hee hee. I think we have decided to just blame Artman.

1. What is the purpose of sending a message to the PF Sisterhood?

The purpose of sending a message to the PF Sisterhood is to share your accomplishments and achievements with a community of fellow female scientists. It is a way to celebrate and support each other's successes, and to inspire future generations of women in the field of science.

2. Who can send a message to the PF Sisterhood?

Any female scientist, regardless of their specific field or level of experience, can send a message to the PF Sisterhood. This includes researchers, engineers, educators, and students.

3. How do I send a message to the PF Sisterhood?

To send a message, simply fill out the submission form on the PF Sisterhood website. You will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself and your achievement, as well as a short message to share with the community.

4. Can I send a message on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can send a message on behalf of a colleague, mentor, or student. Please make sure to include their name and contact information in the submission form, and to get their permission before sharing their accomplishment.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can send a message to the PF Sisterhood?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can send a message to the PF Sisterhood. We encourage you to share your achievements and celebrate your successes as often as you'd like.