Celebrating Our Wedding Anniversary: Mei Dash Ling & Borek

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary: Yes, they are beautiful.I can't believe we didn't get any professional shots, but at least we have this one!Thank you for including me in your posts!I'm glad you like them!In summary, Borek posted a wedding picture and I was determined to add mine. Technical difficulties prevailed. However, I have found a smaller version and am able to post it now. I went to his thread to add it, but I decided that it wasn't really about his wedding, it was about his anniversary. So rather than barge in on it, I am starting my own and inviting all to barge freely. Post 'em if you got 'em.
Jimmy Snyder
Recently Borek posted a wedding picture and I was determined to add mine. Technical difficulties prevailed. However, I have found a smaller version and am able to post it now. I went to his thread to add it, but I decided that it wasn't really about his wedding, it was about his anniversary. So rather than barge in on it, I am starting my own and inviting all to barge freely. Post 'em if you got 'em. Our wedding was in May, 1989, we think. Trying to remember the exact date is still a hot topic of conversation. Mei Dash Ling and I met in Japan. We weren't actually married on the day these photos were taken. In Taiwan, you buy a wedding package that includes rental of three dresses and 20 or so posed photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pT9LpGAJraE1oy_qXF7zSw?feat=directlink"

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Qnf35B-Wa_6ADRlFRHZZ3Q?feat=directlink"

Apparently it is a tradition with this photo studio, and perhaps in all Taiwan, to pose for a picture of the husband teaching his bride the Chinese characters. It was a great effort on my part to get her to understand her own language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't see them. Its asking me to log into Geni.

I can't see them either.

Jimmy Snyder said:
I can't edit the first post, so I am reposting. I would prefer that someone merge the two posts.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pT9LpGAJraE1oy_qXF7zSw?feat=directlink"

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Qnf35B-Wa_6ADRlFRHZZ3Q?feat=directlink"

Wow, those are great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, they are both really great pics!

Marzena said you were cute.

Wow Jimmy is cute! Your wife is very beautiful.

Jimmy: such great photos! And we always knew you were a lucky guy!

Here's the only photo from our day that's not too full of glare... obviously there's no professional photographer for us... and yes, We're both in black suits and YES!, that sign in the background of the county commish's office does say "WARNING! Protected by a killer donkey."

wedding%20resized%20small.jpg

physics girl phd said:
Here's the only photo from our day that's not too full of glare... obviously there's no professional photographer for us... and yes, We're both in black suits and YES!, that sign in the background of the county commish's office does say "WARNING! Protected by a killer donkey."[/PLAIN]
Looks like everything went off without a hitch (so to speak).

The photos are just lovely Jimmy, what a great looking couple.

1. What is the significance of celebrating our wedding anniversary?

Celebrating our wedding anniversary is a way to honor and commemorate the day we made a lifelong commitment to each other. It is a special occasion to reflect on our journey together and reaffirm our love for one another.

2. How long have Mei Dash Ling and Borek been married?

Mei Dash Ling and Borek have been married for [insert number of years] years. This anniversary marks another milestone in their marriage and is a testament to their love and dedication to each other.

3. What are some traditional gifts for a [insert number of years] wedding anniversary?

The traditional gifts for a [insert number of years] wedding anniversary are [insert traditional gifts]. However, it is also common for couples to choose a more personal and meaningful gift for each other.

4. How do Mei Dash Ling and Borek plan on celebrating their anniversary?

Mei Dash Ling and Borek plan on celebrating their anniversary by [insert plans]. They may also choose to do something special together, such as taking a trip or having a romantic dinner.

5. What advice do Mei Dash Ling and Borek have for other couples celebrating their anniversary?

Mei Dash Ling and Borek's advice for other couples celebrating their anniversary is to never stop dating each other and to always communicate openly and honestly. They also believe in continuously showing love and appreciation for one another, even after many years of marriage.

Back