Tags: draw, house
Share this thread:
BobG
Dec22-05, 12:50 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 2,284
Quote Quote by yomamma
That looks like a pretty high rent district.

Someday, I hope to buy a car to put in my front lawn - just as soon as I can save up enough money for cinder blocks, maybe .
Cyrus
Dec22-05, 01:56 PM
P: 4,777
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
This things smart..... Only, I had flowers at first, but then I forgot to color in the mulch, so I forgot to redraw the flowers back in.....

Click here to view my house
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 02:06 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,270
Quote Quote by yomamma
Cool. I added this one to it!

Edit: Now that I look at the rest of the neighborhood, I'm guessing I'm going to have to buy up more of those properties and build new houses on them.
BobG
Dec22-05, 03:01 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Cool. I added this one to it!

Edit: Now that I look at the rest of the neighborhood, I'm guessing I'm going to have to buy up more of those properties and build new houses on them.
We're helping to keep your property taxes low. Besides, who cares what our houses are like. We plan on spending most of our time in your hot tub. We'll even bring beer - cheap beer, but beer none the less.
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 03:04 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by BobG
We're helping to keep your property taxes low.
Ah, good point. Thanks.
Besides, who cares what our houses are like. We plan on spending most of our time in your hot tub. We'll even bring beer - cheap beer, but beer none the less.
Just don't pee in the pool after all that beer (the pool is in the back, so you can't see it in my picture).
BobG
Dec22-05, 03:15 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Just don't pee in the pool after all that beer (the pool is in the back, so you can't see it in my picture).
Not a problem.

Someday, I need to improve the plumbing. By the way, this is what my outhouse tells me abut me:
Based on the drawing and the 10 answers they gave this is a summary of their personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.
gravenewworld
Dec22-05, 03:37 PM
P: 1,410

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person.

Ah I haven't drawn since kindergarten!
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 04:03 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by BobG
That's great! And since I'm such a generous neighbor, I'll even supply some TP for the outhouse so you don't have to use the pages out of that old Sears-Roebuck catalog.
zanazzi78
Dec22-05, 04:36 PM
P: 110
this should lower the tax

new house on the street
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 05:01 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by zanazzi78
this should lower the tax
new house on the street
Yep, that should help.

I also like the new sports complex that was added. I think I'll go hang out by the pool and bar.
zanazzi78
Dec22-05, 05:10 PM
I`m going around the corner to Martini Street to see if there`s a green apple house.
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 05:59 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
I decided to buy up some investment properties.
http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/
mattmns
Dec22-05, 06:47 PM
P: 1,123

My house looks like crap in that link. And I spent all that time filling in every spot, and making sure to not go out of the lines
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 09:26 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by mattmns

My house looks like crap in that link. And I spent all that time filling in every spot, and making sure to not go out of the lines
Where's the other half?

I've had the same problem, where I color it in completely, and then when it's posted, it has all sorts of spaces in the color.
Math Is Hard
Dec22-05, 09:30 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
I suck at drawing houses. I'm gonna have to get someone to draw one for me.
Moonbear
Dec22-05, 09:31 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard
I suck at drawing houses. I'm gonna have to get someone to draw one for me.
You could move into one of my rental properties.
Math Is Hard
Dec22-05, 09:40 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
Quote Quote by Moonbear
You could move into one of my rental properties.
Cool! Got any double-wides available?
zanazzi78
Dec23-05, 08:03 AM
Since property seems to be hot on the street, i thought I to would invest.
new site

Register to reply