Draw My House & See What It Says About Me

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: sorry about that! :/ in summary, you seem like an indecisive person who is very sensitive and also a lover of freedom. your house is a moonhouse which symbolizes your private and sensuous side. you're also pretty popular among friends.
pfft I wasn't going to accept anyway. I'm not a sell out! :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear said:
Great, now property taxes are going to go up with these newcomers to the neighborhood and their fancy, schmancy homes with shingles and curtains and all those upgrades. :rolleyes:

You don't have curtains? :bugeye: :-p

yomamma said:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

Pretty accurate

ditto on the result, not sure that's me tho...

dlgoff said:
You both have similar personalities. And from what I know of you two, the descriptions have a ring of truth.

Yeah, I've noticed. But I really want to know what's that thing next to Evo in her drawing other than the tree?

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

This is so far off, I don't know what to think.

drizzle said:
... I really want to know what's that thing next to Evo in her drawing other than the tree?

attachment.php?attachmentid=29057&stc=1&d=1287102506.png

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    520 bytes · Views: 529
dlgoff said:
attachment.php?attachmentid=29057&stc=1&d=1287102506.png
:eek:

It's a rose bush. That's my flower it mentions.

How do we post our houses please? This was fun.

Lacy33 said:
How do we post our houses please? This was fun.
After you finish your drawing, there will be a box with the code, just copy it and paste it here.

Thanks, Hubby wants to do one. I'm off to look at everyone's.

Evo said:
Awww, you have a pretty flower garden. We are the same according to the analysis.

>_> analysis is bs :P

Lacy33 said:
I LOVE your bay window. Just like we had growing up. And Girl! You look fabulous in your bikini. You are absolutely "stick thin." How do you do it?
Wow, yes, that's a bay window, I'm amazed that you figured that out.

LOL "stick".

Evo said:
Wow, yes, that's a bay window, I'm amazed that you figured that out.

LOL "stick".

Oh no, that's a real bay window. And you have it coming out and around. I couldn't figure out how to do that so I made mine flat. You also have the beautiful diamond shapes in there that I remember and loved. When I started drawing, I was already doing the square.
A few things went wild, like the 7 foot mezuzah. :eek:
Did you have that growing up? Is that your childhood home? I was a stick too... at 10. lol

heh, lisab and i only differ in one aspect.

Proton Soup said:
heh, lisab and i only differ in one aspect.

She's a stew?

lisab said:

insight, vision, daring... is that a pool on the upper level? nerve, independence, juxtaposition, are thoes flowers on the ground with snow on the branches? is that you lounging in the sun on the green grass or was that a mistake like the 7 foot mezuzah? is that you flying over the garden because you refused to follow the directions and put yourself in the garden? a rebel and trailblazer.
Wow!
Do a UN building!
Please!

Proton Soup said:

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2010/10/15/691496_t.gif
Click here to view my house

meh. can't draw straight. forgot to put the bloom back on the flower things when coloring.

Call Evo to have a beautiful bay window put in. You have the perfect location for it, if you don't already have one in place.
I really love your sunken sea. it forces one to think about perspective. I had a garden in a home we bought years ago. It terrified me so I had it leveled much to my neighbors horror, in case your on this forum Eve, we loved your vegetables :-p give me a shout. You should be a math professor years now.
That is a great deck too. but have to say your sail there reminds me of how Capt jack sparrow docks his "ships/"pretty boat."

i think i might be a parrothead at heart.