View Poll Results: What do you think about nanotechnology?
I think it will be devastating and should be stopped 5 31.25%
It will be a great advancement for the human race and should be encouraged 11 68.75%
I couldn't care less 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Register to reply

Looking forward to the nanotechnological revolution

Share this thread:
Jack
Apr27-03, 07:56 AM
P: 108
With the news that Prince Charles is campaining against it this week I want to hear your views (although since most of you are scientists I think you'll be for it). Just for the record I am looking forward to the nanotechnological revolution.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Flapping baby birds give clues to origin of flight
Prions can trigger 'stuck' wine fermentations, researchers find
Socially-assistive robots help kids with autism learn by providing personalized prompts
FZ+
Apr29-03, 02:03 PM
P: 1,954
Both. Development must be continued for the good of the human race, but strong controls MUST be enforced over such a powerful technology. We are still far from that point, but the potential threat is large.
rocket
May2-03, 07:49 AM
P: n/a
Nanotechnology sounds cool lets do nanotechnologyWicked [lamb]

Parsons
May2-03, 07:54 AM
P: n/a
Looking forward to the nanotechnological revolution

How do/will scientists be able to minipulate the atoms, as we are unable to see them, as they are smaller than the frequency of light. Even if we could, we cannot push them, as we don't have anything small enough to do so. Any help? Thanks.

[b(] [?] [zz)]

Register to reply