Register to reply

Scalar waves, is this a complete fabrication?

by Ulysees
Tags: fabrication, scalar, waves
Share this thread:
Ulysees
Jun10-08, 07:03 PM
P: 516
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking View Post
If we have a formal reference, we can use it, but personal theories will result in the thread being locked, and penalty points will be assigned.
Is Tom Bearden's theory, a personal theory? Was Einstein's theory of relativity a personal theory in 1919? Every theory starts as a personal theory in someone's head.

And if today's Einstein comes here and posts his draft theory of modified relativity, how will we debunk it, if we can't read it?
Ulysees
Jun10-08, 07:09 PM
I should add that there wasn't a single reference in Einstein's original paper of the theory of relativity.

Peer-review? It wasn't reviewed by anyone at all.

Einstein's job: a patent clerk (had a PhD though, like so many people in this forum).
Ulysees
Jun10-08, 07:17 PM
A lot of guys coming up with ideas and swapping lies 'cause math is hard.
I've seen that too. But this guy Tom Bearden seems extremely well-versed in vector calculus and other math. I have seen some of his equations, can't give a link to them yet.
russ_watters
Jun10-08, 08:51 PM
Mentor
P: 22,301
Bearden is the crackpot of crackpots. This is pure bunk.
Ivan Seeking
Jun11-08, 01:35 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,501
Quote Quote by Ulysees View Post
Is Tom Bearden's theory, a personal theory? Was Einstein's theory of relativity a personal theory in 1919? Every theory starts as a personal theory in someone's head.

And if today's Einstein comes here and posts his draft theory of modified relativity, how will we debunk it, if we can't read it?
Einstein was published in mainstream journals.

Good enough for me: The subject is now banned.
Ivan Seeking
Jun11-08, 06:05 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,501
Note to readers: When it comes to material that some claim should be published, or that would be published if not for bias, our position is that we do not buy into conspiracy theories, and that we allow the journals to do the debunking for us. If someone can't get published in an appropriate journal, there is no need to justify that here.

Register to reply