|Share this thread:|
Dec6-11, 02:43 PM
Hello everybody! I'm firstly at this forum, but need help, maybe somebody can help. please =)
I need few advices at different question...
1. Can somebody give advice about good literature where clear describe collisional - radiative model of low temperature plasma(better if it is copper plam=))
2. Because i investigate copper plama i need carameters for CuI, CuII, CuIII. Parameters like oscillator strength, electron exitation and deexitation sros sections, constant of photo proceses....somebody know database or maybe articles at this topic...
please help....if somebody interesting at copper plasma please write me.
Physics news on Phys.org
• Organic photovoltaic cells of the future: Charge formation efficiency used to screen materials
• Promising ferroelectric materials suffer from unexpected electric polarizations
• Structure of certain types of beetle shells could inspire brighter, whiter coatings and materials
|Register to reply|
|Radio-frequency plasma fun: How to characterize a plasma circuit?||Electrical Engineering||3|
|Copper sulfate build up on copper heatsink?||Computers||2|
|Molarity of Copper Ion solution produced from Copper, Nitric Acid, and Water||Biology, Chemistry & Other Homework||3|
|Calculating the mass of carbon needed to reduce 15.9g of Copper(II) Oxide to Copper||Biology, Chemistry & Other Homework||2|
|Modification of Copper & Copper Alloys||Materials & Chemical Engineering||4|