My cat's an annoying sack of fat

by JamesU
Tags: annoying, sack
Share this thread:
JamesU
May25-05, 07:09 PM
PF Gold
P: 745
To start off, my cat weighs 17 pounds. Every night, she tries to open my door and ends up hitting herself against the door. After she does this multiple times, she rolls around on the floor and makes her name tag jingle When she is able to get in my room, she politely jumps on top of my keyboard when I'm trying to post Then she jumps to the upper shelf and steps on my printer (which isn't working, I winder why ) Then she climbs onto my DVD player for a nap

AAAHHHH!!!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
An interesting glimpse into how future state-of-the-art electronics might work
Tissue regeneration using anti-inflammatory nanomolecules
C2D2 fighting corrosion
JamesU
May25-05, 07:23 PM
PF Gold
K, I've got new stories.

She keeps trying to get on my desk(she hasn't learned from me tossing her so many times, I deserve a shotput medal) now she thinks she is being sneaky by getting on my nightstand first, and then jumping from there to the desk.

I plan to break the shotput world record
Math Is Hard
May25-05, 07:33 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
for some strange reason she likes you.

JamesU
May25-05, 07:35 PM
PF Gold
My cat's an annoying sack of fat

She's rolling on her back right now. I'm getting my arm ready!
Huckleberry
May25-05, 08:02 PM
P: 606
One of my relatives had a toothless cat. Something was wrong with it and it would sneeze all over everything. It especially liked to do this when it was right in my face. It would walk all over everything I was trying to do. It seemed to make a point of getting in the way when I was trying to read or use the computer. It also had a nasty temper and sharp claws. Whenever I would attempt to pet it without it's permission it would scratch me and try to bite me.

I prefer dogs.
dextercioby
May25-05, 08:03 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,915
I have three cats at home and with my girlfriend 4...Aren't they lovely though...?

Daniel.
Moonbear
May25-05, 08:09 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,270
Quote Quote by Huckleberry
One of my relatives had a toothless cat. Something was wrong with it and it would sneeze all over everything.
Must be allergic to people.
I prefer dogs.
Me too! Though, Danger is still trying to convince me to keep the kittens under my deck (yep, despite my hopes, they haven't been moved and were making noises on Monday to let me know they still live there). Why do cats always have to sit on the one book or piece of paper you're trying to read, or your keyboard when you're trying to type?
Moonbear
May25-05, 08:10 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by dextercioby
I have three cats at home and with my girlfriend 4...Aren't they lovely though...?

Daniel.
Your girlfriend is a cat?
May25-05, 08:10 PM
P: 166
my cat is fun to play with, its like messing with death. if you hit its belly, you get clawed and chewed on. i still think its funny, and who cares about pain, pain is weakness leaving the body.

Fibonacci
dextercioby
May25-05, 08:24 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,915
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Your girlfriend is a cat?

Yeah,i call'er "my sweet,delicious cat"...

Daniel.
Huckleberry
May25-05, 08:34 PM
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Me too! Though, Danger is still trying to convince me to keep the kittens under my deck (yep, despite my hopes, they haven't been moved and were making noises on Monday to let me know they still live there). Why do cats always have to sit on the one book or piece of paper you're trying to read, or your keyboard when you're trying to type?
Cats are crafty creatures. They know when they can get your attention and when they can't. If they know that they can get your attention then there's no point in going out of their way to do it. If they think they can't get your attention then they get upset. This results in the cats always choosing the worst moment to demand attention. Kind of reminds me of a girlfriend I almost had once.
Moonbear
May25-05, 08:41 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Huckleberry
Kind of reminds me of a girlfriend I almost had once.
Sounds like a close call!
Huckleberry
May25-05, 08:46 PM
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Sounds like a close call!
True, but I'm not perfect by a long shot either. She might have been the one that wanted out.
chroot
May25-05, 08:49 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 10,427
Ugh. I hate cats.

- Warren
JamesU
May25-05, 09:19 PM
PF Gold
I think mine counts as 2, maybe 3. I have tossed her about 4 feet so far
SOS2008
May25-05, 09:28 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,554
Quote Quote by yomamma
I think mine counts as 2, maybe 3. I have tossed her about 4 feet so far
A photo just surfaced:

JamesU
May25-05, 09:31 PM
PF Gold
That's only a few pounds from my cat
Huckleberry
May25-05, 09:33 PM
That poor cat. What did they do to it? That's bordering on animal abuse.

Register to reply