1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key

In summary: Having access to the answer key would be helpful for checking your work and identifying areas that you need to study further. In summary, sharing answer keys or exams is not allowed on this website, but you can find the 2008 AP Biology Answer Key on the College Board's website and any teacher should be able to provide you with assistance.
GreenPrint

Homework Statement

I'm looking for the key so that way I can check my work. I'm sure a teacher on here whom taches AP Biology has this document handy. I was woundering if someone who has it can give it to me.

I'm not asking for the exam. I have the exam. Believe me I'm not that stupid to ask for the exam I know that is against the college board rules and stuff and this topic well get delted immediately. As far as the college board is concern though the free response, after their two days old, and answer keys, are public information that can be found on their website. You can find the 2008 AP Biology Answer key on their website... i know that asking for the key is not against the rules... IM NOT ASKING FOR THE EXAM LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR...

all teachers who teach this course should have this document and it would only take a couple of seconds to send it to me... I'd greatly appreciate it

Having this answer key would allow me to check my work and would allow me to find out what I better need to study...

Hope my English made sense yikes =D

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
Unfortunately, it is against the College Board's rules to share answer keys or exams. As such, it is not allowed on this website, even if you are not asking for the exam itself. You can find the 2008 AP Biology Answer Key on the College Board's website, and any teacher who teaches the class should be able to help you with any questions you have about it.

1. What is the significance of the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key?

The 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key is a set of questions and answers that were used on the AP Biology exam in 1986. It is often used as a study guide for current AP Biology students to familiarize themselves with the types of questions that have been asked in the past.

2. How many questions are included in the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key?

There are a total of 60 questions included in the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key.

3. Are the questions and answers in the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key still relevant today?

While some of the specific details may have changed, the overall concepts and topics covered in the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key are still relevant today. It can still be a useful study tool for current AP Biology students.

4. Can the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key be used as the sole study material for the AP Biology exam?

No, the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key should not be used as the sole study material for the AP Biology exam. It is important for students to use a variety of study materials, including textbooks, practice exams, and other resources.

5. Is the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key available for free online?

Yes, the 1986 AP Biology Multiple Choice Key is available for free online from various sources. However, it is important to note that these sources may not be official and the accuracy of the questions and answers cannot be guaranteed.