3D Origami Paper Swan (HD) Tell me what you think

• Thread starter The Maker
  • Start date
  • Tags
    3d Paper
In summary, the conversation was about a video of a 3D origami paper swan and its creation process using triangles made out of paper. The project took around a month to finish and did not require any glue. The creator also shared a tutorial for making similar creations and expressed gratitude for the support from the Physics Forums community.
The Maker
Thank you for your interest and please let me know what you think! Here is the video link:

Here is the video description:

"3D Origami Paper Swan"
Instructions for how to make the triangles here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74z3n...
This project took about a month to finish. I did not come up with the concept, but did come up with the color scheme. This paper swan uses a technique called "3D Origami". It just means making a ton of little triangles out of paper and sticking them together. No glue is required! There are about 500 pieces altogether. Check out my other video in the description for a tutorial on how to make your own creations!
Channel link here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXM...
Thank you for all the support that I have received from the Physics Forums community!

Likes Paul Colby and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I am sorry, have I done something wrong?

1. What is 3D origami paper swan?

3D origami paper swan is a type of origami art that involves folding multiple sheets of paper into triangular units and then assembling them to create a three-dimensional swan shape.

2. What materials are needed to make a 3D origami paper swan?

To make a 3D origami paper swan, you will need square sheets of paper, such as origami paper, scissors, and glue. You can also use colored paper to create a colorful swan.

3. What are the benefits of making a 3D origami paper swan?

Creating a 3D origami paper swan can be a fun and relaxing activity that can improve hand-eye coordination and dexterity. It can also help improve focus and concentration. Additionally, the finished swan can be used as a decorative piece or a handmade gift.

4. Is 3D origami paper swan suitable for all ages?

While 3D origami paper swan can be enjoyed by people of all ages, it may be more suitable for older children and adults due to the intricate folding techniques and use of scissors and glue.

5. Are there any tips for making a perfect 3D origami paper swan?

Some tips for making a perfect 3D origami paper swan include using precise folds, ensuring all the units are the same size, and using a small amount of glue to secure the units together. It may also be helpful to practice on smaller swans before attempting a larger one.