A circuit board to charge a LiPo battery?

In summary, the individual is creating a prop that will contain a 7.4V 5000 mah 45C RC Lipo battery. They plan to keep it permanently in the prop with a charge circuit, potentially using a tp4056 circuit. However, they have limited knowledge and are seeking advice on whether this circuit will work or if there is a better alternative. The individual also mentions the components that will be powered by the battery and advises using the exact recommended charger for lithium batteries. The thread is now closed.
Artonn
Hi guys I'm creating a prop that's probably going to have a 7,4V 5000 mah 45C RC Lipo battery in it, and I'm planning to keep it permanent in the prop with a charge circut to charge it up with usb perhaps.

I've thought of using a tp4056 circuit I have laying around and it seems like the internet says it won't work, I have limited knowledge in this but I'm learning more everyday! So far I've read is that I need something that can balance out the about three cells it has? and that this might do the job, is that true? http://www.all-battery.com/PCB74vli-ion2S_32175.aspx

If not, can you guys recommend me one that will work well with my battery or advise me to do it in another way perhaps?

Additional information:
So far it's going to charge a Arduino nano, Arduino H bridge, 1 RGB led 5v, 3-6v DC motor, 3 x Servos 4.8V

Engineering news on Phys.org
For Lithium batteries, please use the *exact* charger that is recommended by the manufacturer. Thank you. thread closed.

1. What is a circuit board used for?

A circuit board is used to connect electronic components together and provide a pathway for electricity to flow through.

2. How does a circuit board charge a LiPo battery?

A circuit board charges a LiPo battery by regulating the flow of electricity from a power source to the battery, ensuring it is charged at the correct voltage and current.

3. Can any circuit board be used to charge a LiPo battery?

No, not all circuit boards are designed for charging LiPo batteries. It is important to use a circuit board specifically designed for this purpose to ensure safe and efficient charging.

4. What safety precautions should be taken when using a circuit board to charge a LiPo battery?

It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and use the correct power source and charging settings. It is also recommended to charge the battery in a fireproof container and never leave it unattended while charging.

5. How long does it take to charge a LiPo battery using a circuit board?

The charging time can vary depending on the size and capacity of the battery, as well as the charging settings and power source. Generally, it can take anywhere from 1-3 hours to fully charge a LiPo battery.