A tool for checking claims of violating Bell's theorem

In summary, Bell's theorem is a fundamental principle in quantum mechanics that states that no local hidden variables can fully explain the correlations between distant quantum systems. This principle has been tested and confirmed through various experiments, but there are still ongoing discussions and debates regarding its implications and potential violations. To help with this, a tool has been developed that uses mathematical algorithms to check whether a proposed theory violates Bell's theorem. This tool has been used to test various theories and has been a valuable resource in the ongoing study of quantum mechanics and its fundamental principles.
Strilanc
Science Advisor
I just wanted to point out a resource useful for dealing with claims of violating Bell's theorems. You can point the claimant at https://algassert.com/quantum/2015/10/11/Bell-Tests-vs-No-Communication.html and say "I won't believe you unless you can make the 'Write Your Own Classical CHSH Strategy' tool report that Bell's inequality was violated. If your idea is right you should be able to do it.".

Screenshot of the tool:
1623151520709.png

• Haha
Likes gentzen and Demystifier
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you for sharing this resource for dealing with claims of violating Bell's theorems. I understand the importance of using reliable and valid sources to support our arguments and claims.

The website you provided, https://algassert.com/quantum/2015/10/11/Bell-Tests-vs-No-Communication.html, seems to be a helpful tool for testing and verifying the violation of Bell's inequality. I appreciate the suggestion of using the "Write Your Own Classical CHSH Strategy" tool to challenge the claimant's ideas.

As scientists, it is our responsibility to critically evaluate and examine any claims made in the field of science. By using this tool, we can objectively assess the validity of the claim and determine if it truly violates Bell's inequality.

I will definitely keep this resource in mind for future discussions and debates on this topic. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.