About meta trader platform

In summary, the conversation is about the meta trader platform and how it can be used as a source of supportive income. The speaker is asking for information on what the platform is and what they should read to be able to use it, as well as what branch of mathematics would be useful for this purpose. They also inquire about any book recommendations. It is noted that the platform is not a guaranteed source of income and that financial analysis, rather than mathematical analysis, should be reviewed for it.
hagopbul
TL;DR Summary: Asking about meta trader platform and what mathematical theories should i read about

Hello :

Recently got my attention a claim about meta trader platform and how you can use it as supportive income source

What is this platform exactly ?
What should I read to be able to use it (other than the user manual)
What branch of mathematics should I review so I can have supportive income

Any useful book recommendations
Best
Hagop

Physics news on Phys.org
hagopbul said:
TL;DR Summary: Asking about meta trader platform and what mathematical theories should i read about

Hello :

Recently got my attention a claim about meta trader platform and how you can use it as supportive income source

What is this platform exactly ?
What should I read to be able to use it (other than the user manual)
What branch of mathematics should I review so I can have supportive income

Any useful book recommendations
Best
Hagop
It’s a stock trading platform. There are many. You should be reviewing financial analysis not mathematical analysis. It is not a guaranteed source of income.

Likes hagopbul and berkeman

1. What is Meta Trader platform?

Meta Trader platform is a popular trading platform used by traders to analyze financial markets and execute trades. It is developed by MetaQuotes Software and is available for both desktop and mobile devices.

2. What are the features of Meta Trader platform?

Meta Trader platform offers a variety of features including advanced charting tools, customizable indicators and trading robots, real-time market data, and the ability to execute trades on multiple financial instruments.

3. Is Meta Trader platform free to use?

Yes, Meta Trader platform is free to use for both demo and live trading. However, some brokers may charge a fee for using the platform or for specific features.

4. Can I use Meta Trader platform for automated trading?

Yes, Meta Trader platform has a built-in programming language called MQL that allows users to create and use automated trading strategies, also known as trading robots or Expert Advisors.

5. Is Meta Trader platform secure?

Meta Trader platform uses advanced encryption and security protocols to ensure the safety of user data and transactions. However, it is always recommended to use a reputable broker and to follow best practices for online security when using any trading platform.