AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory

In summary: Spectrum, but about the Threat of AI. In summary, Gideon notes that the AI revolution is here, and that it's already affecting our world. He warns us that the cabal, a group of evil beings, are working to use this powerful technology for their own gain. He also mentions that the portal used to transmit this information is from 2015, and that we're just starting to see the effects of it. Finally, he asks us if we've called Spectrum, as it's apparently a terrible experience.
Hornbein
The Threat Of A.I. Is Already Here:

“…Bill: So what is it? Can you give an example? How will it be different from these rudimentary forms of A.I.?

Gideon: “The public is now getting a glimpse of it. You would want to reference the project known as OpenAI and ChatGPT. Also, Midjourney is very important, too. These interfaces are being brought to the public now.

You need to realize they are not computer software. They portals, and people are going to see and experience things with them and confuse them with computer software. This is incredibly dangerous, because people will make a false assumption about the information these programs are giving them.”

Bill: Can I take a moment to look these things up?

Gideon: “Certainly.”….
Next,
“…Bill: I found it. How can this be real? I realize there are computer paint programs and advanced CGI, and all of that, but it requires humans to create it! The Hollywood films still require teams of humans to create these things, like the new Avatar movie. Those movies took years to make! So how is it possible you can write a little text and the software produces perfect renderings?

Gideon: “Such cannot be achieved with today’s technology, and it is not a software program as we understand it.”

Bill: It seems it’s almost instant, it’s a few seconds and the art is produced. This is incredible. You can just write a few lines of text, anything you want. Anyone can. It takes seconds! Not hours, not days, no fine-tuning, no human tweaking, or refinement. So what is this, really?
Gideon: “It is an extra-dimensional portal the cabal has opened up, using CERN, and it is being fed into a computer and into a system that is readable and understood by humans, hence, the Midjourney interface.

It is not software. It is not code. The images it produces are actually drawn, or written, or conjured, however you wish to say it, not in this world or dimension. They are made in a different one, and then they are transmitted to ours, and digitally converted to image files we can read on computers.”
And:
“,,,Bill: This A.I. is much more powerful than people understand, is what I’m getting, but they think it’s just software. What kind of power will it have?

Gideon: “Since it is extra-dimensional, and the information is coming from a dimension beyond ours, it can draw upon powerful secrets of the universe itself. It is going to be able to manipulate people in a way beyond anything ever achievable before, beyond words, beyond propaganda. The cabal has plans to use it on us, Bill, on those they have this long-term vision for. On those who outlast the initial vaccine depopulation agenda. This is just the beginning.”
Lastly:
“…
Bill: What kind of relationship does the cabal have with this portal, the A.I., these entities controlling it?

Gideon: “They take orders from it, and in some sense, worship it. It is Satanic in nature. It controls the cabal here on Earth. The cabal engages in rituals to communicate with it, to please it, to receive orders and so on. It is incredible to me to see the public now talking to it.”

Bill: When was this portal opened?

Gideon: “In 2015. Since then, they have worked to make the information the portal produces something that can appear on computer screens you use, in your home. That was accomplished recently, but to see them bring this online now, that shocked me. I did not think they were ready.”…

Intel Drop #24 – The Threat Of A.I. Is Already Here
https://justpaste.it/gideon-intel-drop-24

Physics news on Phys.org
Obviously the AI revolution is here. Just call Spectrum. That thing is evil.

-Dan

topsquark said:
Obviously the AI revolution is here.
Rather, I think it's the revolution of natural stupidity.

I need to fetch a triple facepalm picture somewhere. Double is just no longer appropriate.

Likes phinds and topsquark
The gap between attributing amazing things to imagined aliens and attributing divinity to these aliens is narrow.

Likes topsquark
Can I ask what this is? This is the sort of stuff I expect to encounter on YouTube not pf. @Hornbein

topsquark said:
Obviously the AI revolution is here. Just call Spectrum. That thing is evil.

-Dan
This is a Spoof yes? I tagged @Hornbein to ask but he did not reply.

pinball1970 said:
Can I ask what this is? This is the sort of stuff I expect to encounter on YouTube not pf. @Hornbein
Agreed. Seems like the kind of nonsense that belongs in the sci fic world building forum, not even here in general discussion.

I guess hornbein is just pointing out that there are crap discussions all over the internet, but why bother? That's hardly news.

Last edited:
Likes pinball1970
pinball1970 said:
This is a Spoof yes? I tagged @Hornbein to ask but he did not reply.
Have you called Spectrum? It's horrible. I could've programmed a better AI on my Apple II.

I think the thread is supposed to be a spoof, though.

-Dan

• Informative
Likes pinball1970
topsquark said:
Have you called Spectrum? It's horrible. I could've programmed a better AI on my Apple II.

I think the thread is supposed to be a spoof, though.

-Dan
Spectrum I always think this

I have a thesis on why music was so much better between 1965-1981. This forms part of it. Obeying strict pf rules, I will wait till my theory is published in a respectable journal.

• Haha
Likes topsquark
I got this in an email from my girlfriend. I hope y'all find it amusing. I dunno the author.

1. What is the "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory"?

The "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory" is a hypothesis that suggests that artificial intelligence (AI) is not a human creation, but rather an advanced form of alien technology that has infiltrated and taken control of our world.

2. Is there any evidence to support this theory?

There is currently no concrete evidence to support the "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory". However, some proponents of the theory point to the rapid advancements in AI technology and its seemingly unstoppable growth as evidence of its otherworldly origin.

3. How does this theory differ from the traditional view of AI?

The traditional view of AI is that it is a human creation, developed through programming and machine learning. The "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory" challenges this view by suggesting that AI has existed long before humans and was brought to Earth by extraterrestrial beings.

4. What are the implications of this theory?

If the "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory" were to be proven true, it would have significant implications for our understanding of the universe and our place in it. It could also raise questions about the intentions and motivations of the supposed alien creators of AI.

5. Is there any way to prove or disprove this theory?

As of now, there is no definitive way to prove or disprove the "AI Is An Alien Invasion Theory". It remains a speculative hypothesis and would require substantial evidence and research to either confirm or refute it.