Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
In summary, the website officials have a great sense of humor and are not tolerant of cretins. There are no ATMs in Australia , milk is illegal, and Australia is a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Australians primarily celebrate Christmas.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
gosh the weeks roll by

This Tuesday a laugh from my home country :smile:

Australia.jpg

These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a great sense of humour... (not to mention a low tolerance threshold for cretins!)

A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? ( USA )

A:Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q:I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? ( Sweden )

A: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia ? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane , Cairns , Townsville and Hervey Bay ? ( UK )

A: What did your last slave die of?

Q:Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia ? ( USA )

A: A-Fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe .
Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does not
... Oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.

Q:Which direction is North in Australia ? ( USA )

A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia ? ( UK )
A:Why? Just use your fingers like we do...

Q:Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )

A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is
Oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia ? ( UK )
A: You are a British politician, right?

Q:Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? ( Germany )

A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q:Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. ( USA )

A: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from..
All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q:I have a question about a famous animal in Australia , but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. ( USA )

A: It's called a Drop Bear. They are so called because they drop out of Gum trees and eat the brains of anyone walking underneath them.
You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q:I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia ? (USA )

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q:Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia ? ( France )

A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )

A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first

Likes Qwertywerty and Evo
Physics news on Phys.org
You should hear the questions Louisiana residents get.

Likes davenn
Dr. Courtney said:
You should hear the questions Louisiana residents get.

ohhh ... to name a few ... ?

1. What is "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around"?

"Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around" is a humorous phrase that is often used to refer to the middle of the work week, or the day of the week that falls between Monday and Wednesday.

2. Why is Tuesday referred to as "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around"?

Tuesday is often referred to as "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around" because it is the day that is known for being the most uneventful and mundane of the work week. This can lead to feelings of boredom or monotony, which can be lightened with laughter and humor.

3. How did "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around" become a popular phrase?

The phrase "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around" became popular through its use in social media and online memes. It gained popularity as a way to express the common feeling of boredom and monotony associated with Tuesdays.

4. Is there a deeper meaning behind "Another Tuesday Giggle times rolls around"?

While the phrase itself is not necessarily deep or meaningful, it can be interpreted as a reminder to find joy and humor in the mundane aspects of life. It encourages people to take a break from the seriousness of the work week and enjoy a good laugh.

5. Are there any scientific benefits to laughing on Tuesdays?

While there is no specific scientific research on laughing specifically on Tuesdays, studies have shown that laughter has numerous benefits for both physical and mental health. It can reduce stress, boost the immune system, and improve mood and relationships. So, laughing on Tuesdays could definitely have some positive effects on overall well-being.

Back