Any of you fools play WoW (World of Warcraft)?

• Thread starter complexPHILOSOPHY
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about playing the online game World of Warcraft. One person mentions that they and their girlfriend enjoy playing together, but find the other players in the game irritating. Another person used to play, but stopped due to the high monthly fee and lack of solo/small group content. They also express frustration with the cost of the expansion pack.
complexPHILOSOPHY
Any of you fools play WoW (World of Warcraft)? I don't get to play too often because I'd rather study but my girlfriend and I like to lan and play WoW.

Unfortunately, the kids in the game are retarded and irritate me.

Anyone here play? My girlfriend and I need some WoW FRIENDS!

Physics news on Phys.org
I used to play about a year and a half ago. I got a little tired of getting charged the monthly fee once I reached 60, because I never had enough time to go on the 4 hour+ raids. I wish they focused on a lot more solo/small group content instead of on the raid content, because it's a lot easier for me to set aside 1-2 hours than to have to set aside an entire evening.

Another thing that pisses me off is that they're charging $40 for the expansion. I know they're doing it because they can get away with it, but it's highway robbery. Either you charge for additional content, and have no monthly fee, or you DON'T charge for additional content, and have a monthly fee. They shouldn't be allowed to have it both ways, so I refuse to support their current system.

I must say that it is important to remember that everyone has their own interests and hobbies, and it is not fair to label someone as a "fool" for enjoying a certain activity. It is also important to recognize that individuals may have different levels of skill or experience in a game like World of Warcraft, and it is not productive to use derogatory terms to describe them. Instead, let's focus on the positive aspects of the game and the enjoyment it brings to those who play it. As for finding more friends to play with, perhaps you can join online communities or forums dedicated to World of Warcraft to connect with like-minded individuals.

Related to Any of you fools play WoW (World of Warcraft)?

1. What is WoW (World of Warcraft)?

WoW (World of Warcraft) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. It is set in the fantasy world of Azeroth and allows players to create a character and complete quests, explore the world, and interact with other players.

2. Is WoW (World of Warcraft) free to play?

No, WoW (World of Warcraft) is not free to play. It requires a monthly subscription fee to access the game and its content. However, there is a free trial version available for new players to try the game before committing to a subscription.

3. Can I play WoW (World of Warcraft) on any device?

No, WoW (World of Warcraft) can only be played on a computer. It is not available on mobile devices or gaming consoles.

4. What makes WoW (World of Warcraft) different from other MMORPGs?

WoW (World of Warcraft) has a rich and immersive world, with a vast history and lore. It also has a large and dedicated player base, frequent updates and expansions, and a variety of gameplay options and customization for characters.

5. Is it possible to play WoW (World of Warcraft) alone?

While WoW (World of Warcraft) is designed as a multiplayer game, it is possible to play alone. However, many aspects of the game, such as dungeons and raids, require a group of players to complete. There is also an option to play with other players through matchmaking or joining a guild.