Any online notes for Giancoli physics?

In summary, Giancoli physics is a popular physics textbook written by Douglas Giancoli and is commonly used in high school and college introductory courses. There are many online resources available for Giancoli physics, such as notes on websites like Khan Academy and Quizlet. However, the reliability of these notes may vary and it is important to cross-reference information with the textbook or other reliable sources. These online notes may not cover all topics in the textbook, so it is important to check the table of contents or index. While they can be a helpful supplement, they should not be used as a substitute for the textbook as it provides more comprehensive explanations and practice problems.
Scholar1
Does anyone know of good online notes that follow the Giancoli Physics textbook?

Physics news on Phys.org
Mastermind01 said:
Did you try searching online ? A quick search turned this up : http://collart.pbworks.com/w/page/56594722/Physics Class Notes But I don't know if they'll do for you , since I haven't read GIancoli..

Yes I searched online.. I found these but they are not that helpful.

1. What is Giancoli physics?

Giancoli physics is a physics textbook written by Douglas Giancoli. It covers topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, waves, and electricity. It is commonly used in high school and college introductory physics courses.

2. Are there any online notes available for Giancoli physics?

Yes, there are many online resources that provide notes for Giancoli physics. These can be found through a simple internet search or through educational websites such as Khan Academy or Quizlet.

3. Are these online notes reliable?

The reliability of online notes for Giancoli physics can vary depending on the source. It is important to use reputable websites and cross-reference information with the textbook or other reliable sources to ensure accuracy.

4. Do these online notes cover all the topics in Giancoli physics?

The coverage of topics in online notes for Giancoli physics may vary. It is important to check the table of contents or index of the notes to ensure that they cover the specific topics you need. Some websites may also offer notes for specific chapters or sections of the textbook.

5. Can I use these online notes as a substitute for the textbook?

While online notes for Giancoli physics can be a helpful supplement to the textbook, they should not be used as a substitute. The textbook provides more in-depth explanations and practice problems that are essential for fully understanding the material.