Anyone have a old vga crt schematic?

In summary, the conversation discusses the need to tear down an old computer monitor and the search for schematics and data sheets for the ICs. The speaker suggests doing a Google search for "how does a crt monitor work + schematic" and shares a link to a service manual that may be helpful. The conversation ends with the speaker stating the need to find all the necessary data sheets.
thankz
I need to tear down (at least on paper) an old computer monitor, I you've got schematics to one that'd be great, even better if it still has data sheets around for the ic's.

just for learning purposes :woot:

Engineering news on Phys.org
thankz said:
I need to tear down (at least on paper) an old computer monitor, I you've got schematics to one that'd be great, even better if it still has data sheets around for the ic's.

just for learning purposes :woot:

I did a Google search for how does a crt monitor work +schematic, and got good hits. One of the first ones is a Service Manual for one. Try that search to see if it gives you a lot of what you need. :smile:

Related to Anyone have a old vga crt schematic?

What is a VGA CRT schematic?

A VGA CRT schematic is a diagram that shows the internal circuitry and components of an old cathode ray tube (CRT) monitor that uses a VGA (Video Graphics Array) connection. This schematic is helpful for troubleshooting and repairing the monitor.

Why do people need an old VGA CRT schematic?

People may need an old VGA CRT schematic if they are trying to fix an old CRT monitor that is no longer supported by the manufacturer. It can also be useful for DIY projects or for understanding the technology behind CRT monitors.

Where can I find an old VGA CRT schematic?

Old VGA CRT schematics can often be found online through various websites and forums dedicated to electronics and vintage technology. It may also be available in the user manual or service manual for the specific monitor model.

Is it safe to use an old VGA CRT schematic?

Using an old VGA CRT schematic can be safe as long as it is used by someone with the proper knowledge and experience in handling electronic components. It is important to follow safety precautions and take proper precautions when working with electricity.

Are all old VGA CRT schematics the same?

No, not all old VGA CRT schematics are the same. They may vary depending on the manufacturer, model, and year of production. It is important to find the correct schematic for the specific monitor being repaired.