Are Gender Differences Truly Binary? A Discussion on New Scientist's Credibility

In summary, the credibility of New Scientist's claim that gender differences are not strictly binary is called into question by the lack of concrete evidence and the bias of the research cited. While there may be variations in how individuals identify and express their gender, the scientific community has not reached a consensus on the validity of a non-binary spectrum. Therefore, more research and unbiased studies are needed to fully understand the complexity of gender identity and expression.
August Parsons
Hi! I'm August! I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. I love reading new things about the "science" world. I stumbled upon this forum because I was reading an article from the website of New Scientist. It was about a study on the gender differences being not binary. I found it interesting so I checked Google if the website is a credible. Excuse my trust issue but It's a worldwideweb of fake news! :D Google showed me a forum discussing New Scientist's credibility. I thought it was a fun discussion so I joined in. I hope you, guys, don't mind. Again, hello! :D

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you, Greg!