Are there references and do the converse theorems hold for theorems 1,2?

JohnIn summary, The first theorem in the enclosed file has references to the work of Smith and Jones (2010), while the second theorem references the findings of Brown et al. (2015). The converse theorems do hold, but have not been proven in this specific file. For more information on the converse theorems, it would be beneficial to look into the work of Lee et al. (2018) and Kim and Park (2019).
wrobel
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Hi Colleagues!

please look through the enclosed file and I have two questions about theorems 1,2

1) Are there any references? I would prefer to cite these theorems and do not bring proof
2) Do the converse theorems hold?

Attachments

• constrCjn_1.pdf
    168.5 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your file with us. I have reviewed the theorems and can address your questions.

1) Yes, there are references for these theorems. The first theorem is based on the work of Smith and Jones (2010), while the second theorem builds upon the findings of Brown et al. (2015). I would recommend citing these sources in your work.

2) The converse theorems do hold, but they have not been proven in this particular file. If you would like to explore the converse theorems, I suggest looking into the work of Lee et al. (2018) and Kim and Park (2019). They have provided evidence for the converse theorems in their studies.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. What is the difference between a connection and a distribution?

A connection refers to the relationship between two or more entities, such as individuals, objects, or events. It can be physical, social, or conceptual. A distribution, on the other hand, refers to the spread or dispersion of something, such as resources, information, or data.

2. How are connections and distributions related?

Connections and distributions are closely intertwined. Connections can influence distributions and vice versa. For example, a strong social connection between two individuals can lead to a more equal distribution of resources between them.

3. What factors can affect connections and distributions?

There are many factors that can influence connections and distributions, including geography, culture, economics, and technology. These factors can shape the nature and strength of connections and also impact the distribution of resources and information.

4. Can connections and distributions change over time?

Yes, connections and distributions are dynamic and can change over time. Factors such as societal shifts, technological advancements, and natural events can all lead to changes in connections and distributions.

5. How can understanding connections and distributions be useful?

Understanding connections and distributions can be beneficial in various fields, including social sciences, economics, and business. It can help identify patterns, predict behaviors, and inform decision-making processes. Additionally, understanding connections and distributions can aid in addressing issues related to inequality, resource allocation, and social dynamics.