Asian Students: Achieving Academic Excellence

In summary: In other words, even the great majority of public school students who are extrinsically motivated do not pursue education to the extent that most Asian students do. Finally, my definition of "intrinsically" motivated students: students who pursue education for interests' sake, rather than to bolster a transcript. Parents, please DO emphasize education (I sure wish mine did :P), but strive for a balance between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.In summary, the conversation focused on the observation that there are many good students of Asian descent in schools nowadays. Some possible reasons for this include the cultural value placed on education, parental support and expectations, and a competitive spirit. It was also
gravenewworld said:
Yeah that's right b*tch I'm a tough guy. You are a choir boy compared to me..

You are mere words, friend. I would really pay to see if would say these stuff in real life. pm me if you want to talk more

Physics news on Phys.org
You are mere words, friend. I would really pay to see if would say these stuff in real life. pm me if you want to talk more
Hmm maybe I will. but wouldn't a pm still be words though? lay off the roids man, your rage is through the roof.

gravenewworld said:
Hmm maybe I will. but wouldn't a pm still be words though?

i am open to any medium of communication.

lay off the roids man, your rage is through the roof

All i did was was making a little comment:

I never understand your type of behavior, or humor.

and you went crazy on me.