Autodidact polymath education professional

• Thread starter JDSvedin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Education
In summary, an autodidact polymath education professional is a self-taught individual with a wide range of knowledge and skills who works in the field of education. They are able to learn independently and excel in various subjects, making them valuable assets in the education system. They are dedicated to continuous learning and have a passion for sharing their knowledge with others, making them effective educators. Their diverse background and expertise make them well-rounded and adaptable, able to handle various challenges and opportunities in the field of education.
JDSvedin
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello everyone! I found this forum after developing a self-study plan for classical field theory in preparation to developing a self-study plan for quantum field theory (these will probably be my main contributions to the forum as I learn). I currently teach high school physics (AP1, AP2, & honors) in Phoenix, AZ and have taught Calculus 1, 2, and AP Physics C as well as a smattering of other math classes in the past. I enjoy reading (fantasy, science fiction, and historical fiction), powerlifting, chess, time with my wife and kids, various tabletop RPG's, and trail running in my free time. Current self-study topics are complex analysis, Arabic, and creative writing.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes JDSvedin