Best Wishes This Holiday Season

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
In summary, this time of the year is a special one for coming together with loved ones and sharing joy and cheer. Whether celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or another holiday, the hope is for finding love and peace during this season. The message also extends holiday greetings and well-wishes for a happy and peaceful new year.
Drakkith
Mentor
This time of the year is a special one. It is a time for friends and family to come together and enjoy each other's company. It is a time for presents, for giving and receiving, and for sharing joy and cheer. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or another holiday, it is my sincerest hope that you find love and peace and have a wonderful holiday season.

You're all wonderful people and should feel good about yourselves.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

-Drakkith

P.S. Here's a kitten for you, @Evo.

tumblr_lw0zgwLzgz1r6ik5oo1_500.jpg

Likes Psinter, StatGuy2000, QuantumQuest and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Ignore the evil Drakths behind the curtain EVO!

I has massages....

Likes collinsmark, jtbell, Evo and 1 other person
Aww Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen!
On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!
And Rudolph!
And Olive the other reindeer!

Likes Drakkith
Drakkith said:
... it is my sincerest hope that you find love and peace and have a wonderful holiday season.
This certainly goes a long way in realizing your hope. Thanks for you sincerity and Merry Christmas.

Likes Drakkith
Happy New Year and happy holidays.

Likes Drakkith
Let there be peace on earth...

Likes Drakkith
Hi everyone on PF! I hope all of you enjoyed the holidays. I wanted to wish all of you a most Happy New Year!

Likes Drakkith

What does "Best Wishes This Holiday Season" mean?

"Best Wishes This Holiday Season" is a common phrase used during the holiday season to express good thoughts and well-wishes to others. It is a way of wishing someone happiness, joy, and prosperity during this time of year.

How did the phrase "Best Wishes This Holiday Season" originate?

The exact origin of this phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the traditional Christmas greeting "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year". Over time, it evolved into the more inclusive and non-denominational phrase "Best Wishes This Holiday Season".

Is "Best Wishes This Holiday Season" only used during Christmas?

No, this phrase can be used for any holiday season, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year's. It is a way of wishing someone well during the end-of-year celebrations, regardless of their specific holiday traditions.

Can "Best Wishes This Holiday Season" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, this phrase is appropriate to use in both personal and professional settings. It is a friendly and respectful way of acknowledging the holiday season and expressing good wishes to colleagues, clients, or customers.

Are there any other phrases similar to "Best Wishes This Holiday Season"?

Yes, there are many other variations of this phrase, such as "Happy Holidays", "Season's Greetings", and "Warmest Wishes for a Joyous Holiday Season". They all convey a similar sentiment of wishing others well during the holiday season.