Book Report Help - Get Real Ideas Now

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for book reports from others instead of doing the work themselves. The other person advises them to read the book and write the report on their own instead of asking for someone else to do it for them. They also suggest that the person may find a website that offers to do the work for them.
ernesto
:shy: Hmm i need some book reports do any of you have one you would like to share that's real pleasezz i need help :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Read a book, then write a report on it. Don't ask people to do work for you.

my bad its just I'm soo behind on my work right now its killing me...i have to do like two book reports and soo much more in short time... :confused:

ernesto said:
:shy: Hmm i need some book reports do any of you have one you would like to share that's real pleasezz i need help :smile:

you can't just say has anyone got any book reports, nobody can read your mind on exactly what you want

unless we have some talented members :-p

Last edited:
I'm sorry ernesto, you are at the wrong website.

You want: http://www.wedoyourhomeworkforyou.com .

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Book Report Help - Get Real Ideas Now

What is a book report and why do I need help with it?

A book report is a written summary of a book that includes a brief overview of the plot, characters, and main themes. It is often assigned by teachers as a way for students to demonstrate their understanding of a book. Help with a book report can provide new ideas and perspectives to make your report more interesting and comprehensive.

How can I come up with original ideas for my book report?

One way to generate new ideas for your book report is to think about your personal reactions and connections to the book. Consider the main themes and how they relate to your own experiences or current events. You can also do some research on the author or historical context of the book to gain a deeper understanding.

What elements should I include in my book report?

A book report should include a brief summary of the plot, an analysis of the characters, and a discussion of the main themes. You can also include your personal reactions and opinions on the book. Be sure to support your ideas with specific examples from the text.

How do I structure my book report?

A common structure for a book report includes an introduction, main body, and conclusion. In the introduction, provide some background information on the book and its author. In the main body, summarize the plot, discuss the characters and themes, and include your personal reactions. In the conclusion, wrap up your main points and offer your overall evaluation of the book.

What are some tips for writing a successful book report?

Some tips for writing a successful book report include choosing a book that interests you, taking notes while you read, and organizing your ideas before writing. Use quotes and examples from the book to support your points, and be sure to proofread and edit your report for clarity and grammar. Most importantly, make sure to follow any guidelines or requirements given by your teacher.