Botched file transfer for NNN.

• MHB
  • Thread starter conway1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    File
In summary, the forum treats outsiders with dignity and humanity, and it's better to ignore those you don't feel are worth your time.
conway1
There is an extensive amount of missing notation in both parts of Numerus Numerans Numeratus.

I understand I am responsible for the correct transfer of word documents. I understand how to do so...and did at first...but then found the word limit and re-posted in two parts. However I failed to re-post both parts with the correct file transfer procedures. For this I am more sorry than most will imagine.

I will not post the corrections...I understand that no one really cares. I understand why they do not care.

This forum takes the prize for treating outsiders with dignity and humantiy. No other forum comes close...I have dealt with a great many of them.

It is far bettter to ignore those you feel are cranks, trolls, or crazy. As opposed to assaulting them with passive agressivness and vindictiveness.

None of that can be found here...

MHB...

Home of real academics...home of people with intellegence and humanity...

Thanks to the all the forum members and espcially mods...

Sincerly Conway.

Physics news on Phys.org
conway said:
There is an extensive amount of missing notation in both parts of Numerus Numerans Numeratus.

I understand I am responsible for the correct transfer of word documents. I understand how to do so...and did at first...but then found the word limit and re-posted in two parts. However I failed to re-post both parts with the correct file transfer procedures. For this I am more sorry than most will imagine.

I will not post the corrections...I understand that no one really cares. I understand why they do not care.

This forum takes the prize for treating outsiders with dignity and humantiy. No other forum comes close...I have dealt with a great many of them.

It is far bettter to ignore those you feel are cranks, trolls, or crazy. As opposed to assaulting them with passive agressivness and vindictiveness.

None of that can be found here...MHB...

Home of real academics...home of people with intellegence and humanity...

Thanks to the all the forum members and espcially mods...

Sincerly Conway.
Opps...I guess passive aggressive trolls can be found here...they are just a little slow...thank you revoked!

Compliments will get you everywhere!

What is a "Botched file transfer for NNN"?

A "Botched file transfer for NNN" refers to a file transfer that has encountered errors or issues, resulting in the file not being transferred successfully to its intended destination. This can be due to various reasons such as network connectivity problems, file corruption, or software/hardware malfunctions.

How can I fix a botched file transfer for NNN?

The steps to fix a botched file transfer for NNN will depend on the specific issue that caused the transfer to fail. Some potential solutions include troubleshooting network connectivity, using file repair tools, or re-sending the file using a different transfer method. It is also important to ensure that the file is not corrupted before attempting to transfer it again.

Can a botched file transfer for NNN lead to data loss?

Yes, a botched file transfer can result in data loss if the file was not successfully transferred or if it was corrupted during the transfer process. It is important to regularly back up important files to prevent data loss in the event of a botched transfer.

How can I prevent botched file transfers for NNN in the future?

There are a few steps that can help prevent botched file transfers for NNN. These include having a stable and reliable internet connection, using file transfer methods that have built-in error correction, and regularly checking for and repairing any corrupted files before attempting to transfer them.

Are there any tools or software that can help with botched file transfers for NNN?

Yes, there are various tools and software available that can help with botched file transfers for NNN. These include network troubleshooting tools, file repair software, and file transfer managers that have built-in error correction. It is recommended to research and choose the most suitable tool for the specific issue encountered.