Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies survival tips?

• Thread starter PWiz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tips
In summary, the speaker is asking for tips on training Zombies in Survival mode on the Town map in Call of Duty. They are having trouble with running out of ammo during the rounds and have not received helpful advice from others. They mention trying to find tips on Google+, but have not posted on a Call of Duty forum yet.
PWiz
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate if anyone out there can give me tips for training Zombies in Survival in the Town map, because I keep getting stuck near round 30 or so when I have to Pack-a-Punch in the middle of the round since my ammo keeps running out mid round and I have to use the Mystery Box over and over: no gun lasts for more than a few minutes unless its upgraded.

Physics news on Phys.org
It doesn't look like people here have any advice. Have you tried posting your question to a Call of Duty forum?

Hahaha not yet but I've tried it on Google+ :DD

Related to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies survival tips?

1. How do I survive longer in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies?

To survive longer in Black Ops 2 Zombies, it is important to have a good strategy and to constantly be on the move. Try to avoid staying in one spot for too long as it can make you an easy target for zombies. It is also helpful to have a team to work with and to communicate effectively. Additionally, make use of the various weapons and equipment available to you and try to upgrade them as you progress.

2. What are the best weapons to use in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

The best weapons to use in Black Ops 2 Zombies are those that have high damage and a good rate of fire. Some popular choices include the Ray Gun, the Galil, and the AK-47. It is also important to have a mix of weapons, such as a long-range weapon and a close-range weapon, to handle different situations effectively.

3. How do I unlock new maps in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

To unlock new maps in Black Ops 2 Zombies, you will need to complete certain tasks or reach specific milestones in the game. For example, some maps may be unlocked by completing the main campaign or by reaching a certain level in Zombies mode. You can also purchase map packs to access new maps.

4. What are some tips for defeating boss zombies in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

Boss zombies can be tough to defeat, but some tips include using special weapons or equipment, like the Monkey Bomb or the Ray Gun, to deal high damage. It is also helpful to have a team to work with and to communicate effectively to coordinate attacks. Additionally, make sure to keep moving to avoid getting trapped by the boss zombie's attacks.

5. How can I improve my overall gameplay in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

To improve your overall gameplay in Black Ops 2 Zombies, it is important to practice and familiarize yourself with the maps, weapons, and game modes. You can also watch tutorials or gameplay videos from experienced players to learn new strategies and techniques. Communication and teamwork are also crucial in improving your gameplay, so try to play with a group of friends or join a community of players to learn from each other.