Can I Succeed in Physics Without a High School Background?

• Thread starter Mickey13
  • Start date
In summary, having a high school background in physics can be beneficial, but it is not a requirement for success. With dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn, anyone can succeed in physics regardless of their educational background. It is important to start with the basics and build a strong foundation, but with determination and perseverance, one can excel in this challenging subject. Seeking additional resources and support, such as tutoring or online courses, can also help bridge any knowledge gaps and aid in understanding complex concepts. Ultimately, success in physics is achievable for anyone who is willing to put in the effort, regardless of their high school background.
Mickey13
My name is Mackenzie and I'm currently working on my undergrad in chemical engineering. I didn't have any high school physics, and my university doesn't have a basic introductory physics option but I'm required to take two specific physics classes for my degree, which is why I'm here. I've looked at some solutions to problems I've had that came up on the forum and all the responses seem really helpful so I'm hoping this can help me too!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Mackenzie!