Can Keli Birchfield Solve the Measurement Problem in Quantum Physics?

• Thread starter YaGurlAnimalWorkzz
  • Start date
In summary, Keli Birchfield's research focuses on solving the measurement problem in quantum physics, which deals with the inconsistency between how particles behave on a microscopic level and how they are observed on a macroscopic level. She proposes a new approach that takes into account the relationship between measurement and the observer, and suggests that the observer's consciousness may play a role in the measurement process. Her work has potential implications for our understanding of the fundamental nature of reality and could have practical applications in quantum technology.
YaGurlAnimalWorkzz
Hello All! My name is Keli Birchfield, and I am new to these forums. I'm really digging what I see thus far. It's great to see such an informed community dedicated to the rigors of this hard science. I've spent the past 7 years fishing in the phenomenological ocean, and I believe I have something substantive to offer this community. However, I need your help in preparing my catch. I have a paper due in September on my philosophical method which is poised to dissolve the measurement problem, but I've run into many health calamities preventing me from finishing the project on time. I would greatly appreciate any help getting me back on my feet. Thank you for your time and consideration, and in the meanwhile, I'll see you on the discussion boards!

Link deleted by mentor

Physics news on Phys.org
YaGurlAnimalWorkzz said:
Of course! Those are the topics I'm working on! Check out the link - I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Quantum Physics is philosophy!