Can the Federation interfere in other planets' affairs in Star Trek?

• Thread starter Secan
  • Start date
In summary, the last episode the Borgs have been presented is episode 18. The current Star Trek Picard or other series has Borgs in them. The Federation can interfere in other planets affairs to a certain extent. The Prime Directive can be applied to a planet besieged by Borgs like intruders.
MikeeMiracle said:
You do realize most people do not believe in aliens or alien abductions don't you so your not gaining much credibility by persisting with this theme.

The abductees told me they were not aliens, but droid slaves from either parallel world or dark matter universe. I'm just sharing what they say in light Star Trek Borgs. Maybe to gain understanding of the psychological and neural aspects of it.

For example. It's puzzling why the Borgs just ignored Picard and his crews when they were walking into their midst in the alley in the Starship Enterprise. Anyone knows why?

Physics news on Phys.org
You can add me to the list of the confused. It sounds like you are claiming alien abductions are real, but the aliens doing the abductions are fictional, and from a fiction not yet written.

Vanadium 50 said:
You can add me to the list of the confused. It sounds like you are claiming alien abductions are real, but the aliens doing the abductions are fictional, and from a fiction not yet written.

I am not claiming it. Just sharing what abductees were saying, that abductions were real but they were caused not by aliens but by Borg-like beings from either parallel Earth or dark matter. These Borg-like beings were abandoned by their masters.

Back to Star Trek. Imagine a faction of the Borgs became trapped in a parallel world or dark matter universe. Then they got entry to our world, and began the process of assimilations. This is done by creating Hybrids as extensions of themselves. So many women now reported being harassed by these Hybrids, some raped, sexually abused. These Hybrids drove saucers and in cloaked mode. It's like the Hybrids are narcissists and controlling, because of their upbringing. These are all detailed in the book Walking Among Us.

I got interested in Star Trek Borgs to understand these better. And the more I understand the Borgs. The more likely is the abductees telling the truth. Of course it is easy to just believe they are all nuts.

Whatever. In this universe with billions of stars and galaxies. Slaves constructed of pure AI can exist, is it not. They will have Hive mind instead of individual selves. I'm watching Caprica a lot too to gain insight into all these.

Also I think Borg is acronym for Bionic Organic Regenerative Grid. What is other good acronyms for Borg?

Secan said:
Back to Star Trek...These are all detailed in the book Walking Among Us.

Which is not Star Trek.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. You say it's about Star Trek, but then you keep mixing in crackpot conspiracy theories about alien abductions.

Vanadium 50 said:
Which is not Star Trek.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. You say it's about Star Trek, but then you keep mixing in crackpot conspiracy theories about alien abductions.

Just expressing wish list for future Star Trek movies. I'm just bored with the old episodes because they lack some essential ingredients. For example, they have not encountered Darth Vader-like races.

You are right it's crackpot conspiracy theories about alien abductions. Because it's not alien abductions. We are not dealing with aliens from Zeta Reticuli. The star map seen by Betty and Hills were just staged to make people believe they are from Zeta Reticuli. Instead we are dealing with Borgs from other parallel realities. But that's not all. The Borgs had same experience in the movie Event Horizon. As they were put in the other parallel realities, they got possessed by negative entities.

I think at this point in time with all resistances by the scientific community and their attention focus on certain thoughts system or what Woit called Mathematical Theology like M-Theory. We can perhaps say Resistance is Futile.

I guess in time Earth can all be assimilated by these possessed Borgs from other dimensions (in science ficiton, the term is "other dimension" short for other parallel realities). They are waiting for natural catastrophe like climate chance to diminish the population and after much chaos in the political, cultural, military and other arena. Then they claim they will come to the the open.

In the movie Star Trek: First Contact. Our moments of first contact were said to be when we could discover Warp drive. In our reality. When the Borgs staged the crash at Roswell to gain entry and secret liaison with super secret clandestine US military and Elites. And our world given access to some advanced technology and considering humanity is a primitive races with thousands of nuclear weapons in store. We are actually in some kind of Federation Blockade. Real aliens don't abduct. Real aliens have bases in the Phobos moon of Mars for example. Contactees of real aliens are not abducted.

By the way. What does Star Trek say about Phobos moon of Mars. Do they say there is Federation outpost there?

Ok. Let's get back to Star Trek in this or other threads which I may not participate. Because for now. I agree Resistance is Futile. But we still have many freedom left in everyday life. So let's enjoy whatever little freedom we have. And live and enjoy one day at a time.

I felt a strange urge to lock this thread. I'm not sure what this feeling is -- something is coming over me I fear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Borg