College Grades Dropping - What's Going on?

In summary, the individual is sharing their academic background and concerns about their grades. They have noticed a significant decrease in their grades since changing to philosophy and economics, and then back to philosophy alone. They are questioning the accuracy of their grades and wondering what could be causing this change. They also mention their confusion and frustration, as well as their concerns about their chances of getting into graduate school. They are seeking the expertise of the forum members to understand the situation and find a solution.
Maybe first he should clarify what it would even mean for grading to be unfair?

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't get why you keep switching departments, this only shows that you're the only common factor for why you're getting low grades. Yes, it's great you had 50-60 A's, but the fact of the matter is- you ain't in CS no mo'.

I wouldn't expect to get A's in a subject other than physics and math if I were to study like I do in those classes, because the techniques are different.

To actually see if your questions were, indeed, unfair follow the advice of micromass, upload a few of the questions!

Vanadium 50 said:
I earned an A.
I got a B.
It was a C.
He gave me a D.
He flunked me.

lol, very true.