Control system car park system

In summary, the conversation discusses a programming assignment involving a car park with 5 parking slots and a red light notification system. When the fifth car enters the car park, the red light turns on to indicate that it is full. When the number of cars decreases from 5 to 4, the red light turns off. The individual is having trouble setting the counter to 5 and is seeking help with the attached picture using Omron CX-Programmer.
everdomdom

Homework Statement

A car park has 5 parking slots. When the fifth car enter the car park, a red light notification will turn on indicate the car park is full.
When the car park cars decrease from 5 to 4, the red light is distinguished.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

I set the counter to 5, but it's not working.
The lamp will only turn on when there is the sixth car entered.
Help guys! Please refer to the attached picture

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 456
Physics news on Phys.org
everdomdom said:

Homework Statement

A car park has 5 parking slots. When the fifth car enter the car park, a red light notification will turn on indicate the car park is full.
When the car park cars decrease from 5 to 4, the red light is distinguished.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

I set the counter to 5, but it's not working.
The lamp will only turn on when there is the sixth car entered.
Help guys! Please refer to the attached picture

Welcome to the PF.

What kind of programming language/simulator is that? I don't know if others are familiar with it, but I'm having trouble deciphering what is going on...

This is my control system assignment.
I'm using Omron CX-Programmer
Do you understand my questions?
Thanks for the reply ya:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Control system car park system

1. What is a control system car park system?

A control system car park system is a type of automated parking system that uses a combination of sensors, cameras, and software to manage the entry, exit, and movement of vehicles within a parking lot or garage.

2. How does a control system car park system work?

A control system car park system works by using sensors to detect the presence of vehicles at entry and exit points, and cameras to monitor the movement of vehicles within the parking lot. This information is then processed by software to determine available parking spaces and guide vehicles to their designated spots.

3. What are the benefits of using a control system car park system?

Some benefits of using a control system car park system include increased efficiency, reduced traffic congestion, improved safety, and better utilization of space. It also eliminates the need for human attendants and reduces the risk of human error.

4. How reliable is a control system car park system?

A control system car park system is highly reliable as it operates using advanced technology and is designed to minimize errors. However, like any technology, there is a small possibility of malfunctions or system failures, but these are rare and can be quickly resolved.

5. Can a control system car park system be customized for different parking lots?

Yes, a control system car park system can be customized to fit the specific needs and requirements of different parking lots. This includes the number and type of sensors and cameras used, as well as the software that controls the system.