Cool Space Watch: Celebrating Apollo 11 Moon Landing

In summary, the conversation is about a watch that is a celebration of the Apollo 11 moon landing and has planets that orbit to tell the time and glow in the dark. The owner mentions that the watch is out of battery and will need to be replaced. They also discuss the absence of a moon on the watch and the possibility of a women's version.
BadgerBadger92
I got this watch nearly a year ago and love it. It is a celebration of the Apollo 11 moon landing. The planets orbit to tell you the time. The stars and planets glow in the dark as well!

02C61545-3A54-4B5E-915A-15AAA9259E53.jpeg

Likes Klystron, DennisN, dlgoff and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Is the watch showing 2 o'clock?

berkeman said:
Is the watch showing 2 o'clock?
Yes, It’s out of battery, so I need to get a new one.

There's no moon?

JT Smith said:
There's no moon?
No, it probably would make it harder to read the time I guess.

• Love
Likes dlgoff
Is there a women's version?

JT Smith said:
Is there a women's version?
I don’t think so, but I’d imagine they would be equally nice on women

What is the "Cool Space Watch: Celebrating Apollo 11 Moon Landing"?

The "Cool Space Watch: Celebrating Apollo 11 Moon Landing" is a limited edition watch designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. It features a sleek design inspired by the space mission and is made with high-quality materials.

Who created the "Cool Space Watch: Celebrating Apollo 11 Moon Landing"?

The "Cool Space Watch: Celebrating Apollo 11 Moon Landing" was created by a team of designers and engineers at a company called Space Gear Co. They specialize in creating unique and high-quality watches inspired by space exploration.

How many "Cool Space Watches" are being produced?

There will only be 1,969 "Cool Space Watches" produced, in honor of the year of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Each watch will have a unique serial number engraved on the back to signify its limited edition status.

What makes the "Cool Space Watch" different from other watches?

The "Cool Space Watch" is different from other watches because it is specifically designed to celebrate the historic Apollo 11 moon landing. It features a unique design and is made with high-quality materials, making it a special and collectible item for space enthusiasts.

Can the "Cool Space Watch" be worn in space?

While the "Cool Space Watch" is not specifically designed for use in space, it is made with durable materials and can withstand extreme conditions. However, it is not recommended to wear it in space as it has not been tested for that purpose.