Could a CPL parametrization be included into Brans-Dicke model?

In summary, the speaker has studied using CPL parametrization and Matter power spectra from CAMB and CLASS codes to constrain cosmological parameters. Now, they want to study the Brans-Dicke model and are considering using Hi-CLASS to generate specific Matter power spectra for this framework. They are wondering if they can still use the CPL parametrization in the Brans-Dicke model and if the two modified models can co-exist. They also request for the post to be transferred to the "Beyond the Standard Model Forum" for more suitable discussion.
fab13
TL;DR Summary
After doing some forecasts with w_0,wa CDM, I would like to know if i can keep the same structure of the code but with generating Matter power spectra of Brans-Dicke
I have studied up to now about forecasts to constrain cosmological parameters in the context of CPL( Chevallier-Polarski-Linder ) parametrization with w_0, ,w_a parameters in equation of state for cosmic fluid.

For this, I have used Matter power spectra ("fake data") generated by CAMB and CLASS codes.

Now, I have to study the Brans-Dicke model : I think about generating Matter power spectra with CLASS (or rather Hi-CLASS) which has an option to generate specific Matter power spectra dedicated to Brans-Dicke framework.

I would like to know if I could keep the CPL parametrization in Brans-Dicke model, i.e generating Brans-Dicke Matter power spectra and include them into the forecast code in order to assess constraints on classical cosmological parameters and also on w_0,w_a parameters.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, could this post be transfered to "

Beyond the Standard Model Forum " forum ? , I think this would be more suitable

Could anyone give me some clues or some elements of answer ? The 2 modified models could co-exist ?

Thanks