Create a Poll: Easy Steps to Follow

• Thread starter quasar987
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Poll
In summary, to create a poll, you can use a poll-making tool or website such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms. These tools allow for customization of your poll, including branding, design, and media. The number of questions you can include in a poll varies but is typically around 10-15. Polls can be shared on social media platforms for a wider reach. After the poll ends, most tools provide an analysis of the results, including visual representations and response breakdowns.
quasar987
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Well, never mind then! :P

Physics news on Phys.org
quasar987 said:
Well, never mind then! :P
If you are having trouble making a poll, just pm me with the link to thread you created and what you want the poll to be, I'll add the poll.

1. How do I create a poll?

To create a poll, you can use a poll-making tool or website such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms. Simply sign up for an account, choose the type of poll you want to create, and follow the prompts to add your questions and answer options.

2. Can I customize my poll?

Yes, most poll-making tools allow you to customize your poll by adding your own branding, changing the design and layout, and adding specific features like images or videos.

3. How many questions can I include in my poll?

The number of questions you can include in your poll may vary depending on the poll-making tool you use. However, most tools allow you to include a maximum of 10-15 questions in a single poll.

4. Can I share my poll on social media?

Yes, most poll-making tools allow you to share your poll on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This can help you reach a larger audience and get more responses.

5. How do I analyze the results of my poll?

Once your poll has ended, most poll-making tools provide you with an analysis of the results. This can include visual representations such as graphs or charts, as well as a breakdown of responses for each question.