Democratic linked organizations committing election fraud in Ohio

• News
  • Thread starter Tigers2B1
  • Start date
In summary, the two organizations, ACORN and the Urban League, have been caught committing election fraud in the extremely important state of Ohio. Six of the suspicious forms were submitted by representatives of the Columbus Urban League, while 62 others came from ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. Both groups say they've fired people suspected of fraud. Kevin Eugene Dooley, involved in Project Vote as an employee or agent of ACORN, was indicted by the grand jury earlier this year for two felony election offenses-- false election registration, and submitting false election signatures to the Board of Elections. And you might recognize the name of Nuradin Abdi. He’s a native of Somalia charged with plotting to blow up a Columbus mall….
Tigers2B1
Democratic linked organizations, ACORN and the Urban League, have been caught committing election fraud in the extremely important state of Ohio.

…One application being examined was signed in the name of a man who passed away in February. Another 25 applications show different addresses for the same man.

Six of the suspicious forms were submitted by representatives of the Columbus Urban League, while 62 others came from ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

Both groups say they've fired people suspected of fraud.

Kevin Eugene Dooley, involved in Project Vote as an employee or agent of ACORN, was indicted by the grand jury earlier this year for two felony election offenses -- false election registration, and submitting false election signatures to the Board of Elections. Dooley is alleged to have falsified and forged a new voter registration card that was submitted to the BOE.

And you might recognize the name of Nuradin Abdi. He’s a native of Somalia charged with plotting to blow up a Columbus mall….

http://www.10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2458796

Physics news on Phys.org
These people need to go to jail, and nothing less. No lousy fines or such.

Go to jail...go directly to jail. That's the only way to stop voter fraud - you've got to make it severely punishable.

While I want Kerry to win, I don't want him to win any state the way Bush won Florida in 2000. I agree with Gokul, send people who perpetrate voter fraud to jail. Though of cuorse, it's not like Republicans are free from voter-fraud scandals, I've already heard of one big case on the news where there was a voter registration drive run by republicans in which workers wouldn't get paid to register democrats and democratic registration forms were destroyed.

Clean up the electoral process and let the PEOPLE fuking decide for a change. I'd rather the ignorant many be left to decide than the corrupt few.

Last edited:
And while in this (ACORN) case, it was specific employees that were bad apples, in the other case (America Votes/Voter Outreach), the leadership itself was rotten.

In Wisconsin, the scope for fraud before elections is very small because they have same day registration. You go to the polling place on Nov 2, register, and then vote. While this reduces cases of the above types of fraud, I can imagine it being quite the logistical nightmare on election day itself.

Again? Wasn't it Ohio where dead Democrats voted in 2000? Don't people learn?

russ_watters said:
Don't people learn?
I would submit that the answer is "No". You'd think however many thousands of years humans have been around would be enough time to learn to avoid some common, simple mistakes, but no, we keep on making them over and over again. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gokul43201 said:
In Wisconsin, the scope for fraud before elections is very small because they have same day registration. You go to the polling place on Nov 2, register, and then vote. While this reduces cases of the above types of fraud, I can imagine it being quite the logistical nightmare on election day itself.

I would argue that the major force that prevents voter fraud in Wisconsin is the ID requirement and proof of address.

Despite that, in 2000 there were thousands of ballots which were questioned, a large number, especially in Milwuakee, which were fraudulant (mostly dead voters and students who also voted in their home states).

Editted to add:

I agree, prison is the only way to go. More importantly, it should be a felony, so that those who commit voter fraud also loose their right to vote.

My party has been getting the preponderance of the dead vote in Albuquerque, Chicago, and East St. Louis for decades.

Janitor said:
My party has been getting the preponderance of the dead vote in Albuquerque, Chicago, and East St. Louis for decades.
When someone is about to die, when they have lived their lives and seen almost everything life has to offer, they come to a moment of clarity, a moment of unrelented truth. They know what they must do. They vote absentee ballot. They vote Democrat. :biggrin:

Related to Democratic linked organizations committing election fraud in Ohio

1. How widespread is the issue of election fraud in Ohio?

Election fraud is a serious issue that has been reported in various states, including Ohio. The extent to which it occurs is difficult to determine, as it often goes undetected and unreported. However, there have been several cases of election fraud linked to Democratic organizations in Ohio, indicating that it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

2. What types of election fraud have been committed by Democratic organizations in Ohio?

The most common type of election fraud reported in Ohio involves the illegal collection and submission of absentee ballots by Democratic organizations. This includes instances of ballot harvesting, where individuals collect and submit ballots on behalf of others without their consent. Other types of fraud may include voter intimidation, impersonation, and vote buying.

3. Have any Democratic organizations been prosecuted for election fraud in Ohio?

Yes, there have been several cases where Democratic organizations have been prosecuted for election fraud in Ohio. In 2016, a Democratic Party official and a paid political consultant were convicted of submitting fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions. In 2018, a Democratic congressional candidate's campaign manager was indicted for falsifying signatures on ballot petitions. These are just a few examples, and it is possible that there are more cases that have not been uncovered.

4. What measures are in place to prevent election fraud in Ohio?

Ohio has several laws and procedures in place to prevent and detect election fraud. These include strict guidelines for absentee ballot collection and submission, voter identification requirements, and signature verification for ballot petitions. Additionally, poll workers are trained to identify and report any suspicious activity, and there are penalties in place for those found guilty of committing election fraud.

5. How can we ensure fair and secure elections in Ohio?

To ensure fair and secure elections in Ohio, it is important to have a combination of measures in place, including strong laws and procedures, active enforcement and prosecution of election fraud, and increased public awareness and participation. It is also crucial for individuals and organizations to report any suspicious activity to the proper authorities. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of all citizens to uphold the integrity of our democratic process.

Back