Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View To Co-Host Fox & Friends

• News
  • Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is leaving The View to co-host Fox & Friends, a show that aligns more with her Republican beliefs. Some believe that her departure will create more diversity on the show, as it often consists of all women talking at the same time. There is also speculation about whether Hasselbeck was let go or if she found another opportunity.
Physics news on Phys.org
I've never seen The View (yeah I know it's your fav show!), but I've seen some Saturday Night Live skits of it. So that makes me an expert, haha.

I think someone should be there to represent her world view. Otherwise it's just an echo chamber...kind of like the Fox channel.

lisab said:
I've never seen The View (yeah I know it's your fav show!), but I've seen some Saturday Night Live skits of it. So that makes me an expert, haha.

I think someone should be there to represent her world view. Otherwise it's just an echo chamber...kind of like the Fox channel.

The show definitely involved five women all talking at the same time.

Even when talking about terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize today was her last day; thought it was next week!

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 351
EH should be with her tribe at FOX. All is well.

So what's the story here? That EH was let go from The View (like Joy Behar was) or that she found another gig (unlike Joy Behar)?

1. What prompted Elisabeth Hasselbeck's departure from The View?

Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced her departure from The View in July 2013 to join the Fox News morning show Fox & Friends. She stated that she wanted to explore new opportunities and spend more time with her family.

2. How long was Elisabeth Hasselbeck a co-host on The View?

Elisabeth Hasselbeck joined The View in 2003 as a co-host and remained on the show for 10 seasons before leaving in 2013.

3. Did Elisabeth Hasselbeck have any conflicts with her co-hosts on The View?

Elisabeth Hasselbeck was known for her conservative views on The View, which often clashed with her more liberal co-hosts. However, she maintained a good working relationship with them and has stated that they are all still friends.

4. How has Elisabeth Hasselbeck's career changed since leaving The View?

After leaving The View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck moved to Fox News to co-host Fox & Friends. She also released a cookbook and launched a line of gluten-free snacks. In 2015, she left Fox & Friends to focus on her family and pursue other opportunities.

5. Did Elisabeth Hasselbeck's departure have an impact on The View's ratings?

There is no clear evidence that Elisabeth Hasselbeck's departure had a significant impact on The View's ratings. The show continued to have successful seasons after her departure and has undergone many changes in its co-host lineup over the years.