ENG/SCI UOFT With AS Level Grades

In summary, the person is asking if their grades are good enough to get into the EngSci program. They clarify that these are AS Level grades, with predicted grades going to the university. They also mention their grades in Bio, Chem, Math, and Phy, as well as their English and TOEFL exams. They confirm that this is for the University of Toronto in Canada and provide a link for more information.
terraxtra
Hey can someone tell me if i have a good chance of getting into EngSci with these grades?
THIS IS AS LEVEL IM STILL DOING MY A LEVEL...(THE PREDICTED GRADES GO TO THE UNI BTW:))
Bio: B
Chem:A
Math:A
Phy: B
i have done english as a first language in my GCSE AND I am doing my toefl this year

Physics news on Phys.org
Just to make things clear, this is for the University of Toronto in Canada, right?

yes

jtbell said:
Just to make things clear, this is for the University of Toronto in Canada, right?
yes

1. What is the "ENG/SCI UOFT With AS Level Grades" program?

The "ENG/SCI UOFT With AS Level Grades" program is a combination undergraduate program offered by the University of Toronto. It allows students to pursue degrees in both Engineering and Science simultaneously, with the addition of AS level grades.

2. What are the benefits of pursuing this program?

One of the main benefits of this program is that it allows students to gain a strong foundation in both Engineering and Science, which can open up a wide range of career opportunities. Additionally, the AS level grades provide a more comprehensive and well-rounded education, making students more competitive in the job market.

3. How long does it take to complete this program?

The program typically takes five years to complete, as opposed to the traditional four years for each degree separately. However, students have the option to complete the program in six years by taking a reduced course load.

4. Can I switch between Engineering and Science majors in this program?

Yes, students have the flexibility to switch between Engineering and Science majors within the program, as long as they meet the necessary requirements for each major. This allows students to explore different areas of study and tailor their education to their interests and career goals.

5. Are there any specific admission requirements for this program?

In addition to meeting the general admission requirements for the University of Toronto, students interested in the "ENG/SCI UOFT With AS Level Grades" program must have completed AS level exams with at least three A-levels, including Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry. They also need to have a strong academic record and demonstrate their interest in both Engineering and Science fields.