Experience Relief with Easy Feet - Perfect for Physical Disabilities

In summary: Well, let's just say he was a bit of a handful. Heh, I bet this product will do extremely well. It almost looks theraputic. My mother has some pretty serious physical disabilities. I'm going to send her one of these. In fact, I'll probably get one for Tsu and I to try as well.hmmm I'll settle for a foot massage :)hmmm I'll settle for a foot massage :)Sorry, I'm pretty busy right now. :uhh:Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".I want them. These will
An interesting note about the cost of shipping and handling. Based on the advertised price of ~$15 for one foot, with the second one free, I paid about $45 for shipping and handling, for two feet. We could view this as two feet for $30, and $30 shipping and handling.

It cost me $11 to ship one foot about 600 miles. Of course, my time is free, but it isn't for the Easy Feet company. Their cost of shipping is less than mine, but they [presumably... didn't look] had to get it here from China. Looking at it as a businessman, $30 for S&H seems reasonable. It is tough to guess at the cost of production for something like this, but if there is anything I have learned it is that there are many hidden costs in any real business. When push comes to shove, this may not be a bad price.

Esp for products with signifcant weight or bulk, it is tough to compete with chain-store pricing because of the cost of shipping. And when you go shopping, your time and travel costs - i.e., the transportation cost for the last leg of distribution, which is the most expensive part of the trip per mile - are "free".

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
Tsu's feet are too ticklish for it, but she liked it as a foot massage with her socks on.

We wanted to try ours before sending Mom hers. One concern is that it could be a trip hazard in the shower. So I suggested that she put it under her shower chair and slide back a bit to use it.

Now for the real test: Does she find helpful, or not.

I must admit that my feet feel tingly clean after use in the shower. I wasn't expecting that.
I need to see if Walgreen's has them in their "as seen on tv!" section.

I don't think she wants to try it! :rofl:

To be fair, her mobility has improved enough that she can reach her toes again while sitting on her shower chair. If she has another setback it may still prove helpful. Also, my mother is about as stubborn as anyone can be [which is probably the only reason she is still alive!]. It may just take time before she finally gives it a try. She never wants to try anything new. I was giving it a 50/50 chance this would happen. :rolleyes:

Last edited: