Exploring Academic Prospects Abroad: A High School Senior's Journey in Physics

In summary, exploring academic prospects abroad as a high school senior in the field of physics can be a daunting but rewarding journey. From researching universities and programs, to applying and securing funding, there are many important considerations to keep in mind. Along the way, it is crucial to network and seek guidance from mentors and professionals in the field. With determination and perseverance, the experience of studying physics abroad can open doors to new opportunities and perspectives, preparing students for a successful future in the field of physics.
MRB29
How did you find PF?
A Quora answer about the IPSP
Physics Forum is hugely informative, I somehow never taught about looking up such a forum and subsequently am very appreciative of the platform.
I am a high school senior from Morocco and intend on majoring in physics abroad.
I would appreciate any help with academic prospects counselling under my first and recent post in the STEM Academic Advising Forum.
Glad to be here

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi @MRB29, and welcome aboard the Physics Forums ##-##

I had my 3rd birthday in Morocco ##-##

please feel free to PM me about your experiences in your country if you care to ##-## English or French ##-## I don't have Arabic . . .