Exploring Earth's Inner Core: The Latest on Polarity and Flux

L.A. Chancey
hello everyone, though not a scientist or professional student I have a fondness for Earth sciences, geology, seismology, ecology with interests in pole-shift theory, space/time relativity, archeology, anthropology and genetics, specifically, genetic genealogy. Here just to see read about exciting news in physics and applaud those working hard to understand physics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 292
Physics news on Phys.org
I would be extremely interested to hear any news on the current status of the flux and flow of the Earth's inner core, especially related to polarity. I am not a scientist nor student of physics, so if it is obvious to you, please do not assume theory, hypothesis or factual information is known to me. I am here in a learning mode.

L.A. Chancey said:
I would be extremely interested to hear any news on the current status of the flux and flow of the Earth's inner core, especially related to polarity. I am not a scientist nor student of physics, so if it is obvious to you, please do not assume theory, hypothesis or factual information is known to me. I am here in a learning mode.
Please feel free to post questions in the appropriate forums that conform to our guidelines here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/