How Does a Developer Dive into Fractal Geometry?

In summary, exploring fractal geometry requires a combination of mathematical understanding and artistic intuition. As a developer, one must have a solid foundation in geometry and coding skills to create complex and visually stunning fractal patterns. The journey of exploring fractals involves experimentation, problem-solving, and a deep appreciation for the infinite complexity and beauty of these geometric shapes. Through this journey, developers can gain a deeper understanding of the underlying principles of nature and apply them to their creations in the digital world.
Psyklon1212
How did you find PF?
Google search for "Mandelbrot bifurcation"
Hello everyone!

My name is Psyklon and I work as a full-stack developer at my job. In my free time, I mostly generate things on my computer like fractals, cellular automata, and various other generative arts.

Since I first read about fractals I was fasciated by them, so I started to dive deeper and deeper into the topic, creating my own software and toolset on the way. It was not so easy without a mathematical background, but my programming skills balanced this out somewhat and I was able to achieve my goals trough trial and error for the worst part.

[Links to personal website redacted by the Mentors]

I registered to PF to see if there are people like me who like to experiment with fractal geometry, and to be able to exchange our ides about the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF; it's good to have you here. :smile:

Likes Psyklon1212