Exploring Holographic Theories: Extending David Bohm's Work

• Thread starter Deserdi Chapas
  • Start date
In summary, exploring holographic theories involves expanding upon the work of physicist David Bohm, who proposed that reality is composed of interconnected layers or "holomovement." This concept suggests that the universe is a hologram, with each part containing knowledge about the whole. Researchers are now studying the implications of this theory, including the potential for a holographic universe and the role of consciousness in shaping reality.
Deserdi Chapas
How did you find PF?
A hallucinogenic drug trip my third year of engineering school unhinged me, and left me spending time trying to integrate myself as well as the mystical world with the physical one.
I have a degree in electrical engineering, and an interest in holographic theories, including that of David Bohm. The following website presents extensions of his work. I hope it is ok to share a URL in an introduction

[Unacceptable reference redacted by the Mentors]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF from a fellow EE.

Please be sure to read through the PF Rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We are a mainstream science and education website. Thanks, and enjoy PF. :smile:

Likes Deserdi Chapas and Ibix