Exploring Quantum Physics: A Journey of Learning and Discovery

• Thread starter Egghead44
  • Start date
In summary, exploring quantum physics is a fascinating journey that involves learning and discovery of the fundamental building blocks of our universe. This field of study delves into the mysterious and complex world of subatomic particles and their behavior, challenging our understanding of reality and pushing the boundaries of our scientific knowledge. Through experiments and observations, scientists have revealed the bizarre and counterintuitive nature of quantum mechanics, leading to advancements in technology and opening up new possibilities for the future. With ongoing research and exploration, quantum physics continues to captivate and intrigue both experts and amateurs alike.
Egghead44
I'm just starting to learn quantum physics, well quantum mechanics. I have been an electronics engineer for 20 plus years and have always wanted to understand more about the underlying physics behind the electronics components.
I now find myself with the time I need to finally start this endeavor. To that end I am making my own optical breadboard to help do some simple experiments. I also will be diving into the math, I think I will need a lot of refreshing/learning in that area.
Looking forward to reading a lot of the messages in the forum area, and helping in any way I can.
Thanks for reading :D

Likes berkeman, PeroK and Keith_McClary
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: