Exploring the Beauty of Mathematics and Physics: A High School Student's Journey

In summary, exploring the beauty of mathematics and physics as a high school student is a journey filled with discovery, challenges, and wonder. From understanding the laws of motion to solving complex equations, students are exposed to the fundamental concepts and principles that govern our universe. Through hands-on experiments, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, they develop a deeper appreciation for the intricacies and elegance of these subjects. This journey not only prepares students for future academic and career opportunities, but also instills a sense of curiosity and awe for the world around us.
Yuxiao Xie
Hello, everyone!

My name's Yuxiao Xie. I'm actually a high school student, so nearly no background. I'm just obssessed about mathematics. In fact, I've been self-teaching mathematics analysis (using baby Rudin). I somewhat hated physics, until just recently, I had the strange idea of reading Griffiths' electrodynamics (I just wanted to see physics using higher mathematics as tools, you know, high school physics doesn't even use calculus!), and I found Maxwell's theory so beautiful! So I'm considering studying physics, too. :)

So I hope to find learning partners and guidance about my self-study here. I'll also be able to post questions I have while reading books. :-)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, Yuxiao. I'm new here, as well. :-)