Exploring the Boundaries of Physics: A Scientist's Perspective

• Thread starter Bryce_U_AE21
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the boundaries of physics is a complex and ongoing process that requires constant experimentation and analysis. Scientists play a crucial role in pushing the limits of our understanding, using advanced technology and theoretical models to expand our knowledge of the universe. From studying the smallest particles to the largest structures in the cosmos, the pursuit of understanding the laws of nature continues to fascinate and challenge scientists. By constantly pushing the boundaries, we can gain a deeper understanding of the universe and potentially uncover groundbreaking discoveries.
Bryce_U_AE21
So I guess hello everyone, who knows way more than I do about physics. I have been told many times before that there is no new question, somebody else has probably asked it and at least thought about it. So I decided to join the forum to get some insights. Outside of that I am currently an undergrad student at Missouri University of Science and Technology studying Aerospace Engineering.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. We get new questions all the time, BUT ... we also get questions that have been beaten to death here so it's a good idea to do a forum search for a question before posting it.