Exploring the Mathematical Description of Matter: A Scientist's Journey

• Thread starter bayakiv
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Mathematical Description of Matter: A Scientist's Journey" discusses the importance of mathematical modeling in understanding the properties and behavior of matter. The article highlights the experiences of a scientist who uses mathematical equations and simulations to study the complexities of matter at a microscopic level. It also emphasizes the role of mathematics in bridging the gap between theory and experimental observations, ultimately leading to a deeper understanding of the physical world. The article concludes by emphasizing the need for continued exploration and advancements in mathematical descriptions of matter to further our understanding of the universe.
bayakiv
How did you find PF?
a website link
My scientific interests are connected with the attempt of the mathematical description of a philosophical category of matter and so my next goal is the publication of a monograph

[Post edited by a Mentor to delete link to the OP's paper]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
bayakiv said:
How did you find PF?: a website link

My scientific interests are connected with the attempt of the mathematical description of a philosophical category of matter and so my next goal is the publication of a monograph

[Post edited by a Mentor to delete link to the OP's paper]
Welcome to PhysicsForums. Any references cited need to have been published in mainstream journals, so we had to delete your link. PF is a great place to learn about mainstream science and math. :smile: