Exploring the Physics of Aviation: An Introduction to the Wonders of Flight

• Thread starter george_michael
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the physics of aviation is an introduction to the wonders of flight. It delves into the principles and mechanics behind how airplanes are able to stay in the air and maneuver through the skies. This field of study covers topics such as aerodynamics, propulsion, and navigation, and allows us to better understand and improve upon the technology and safety of air travel. By exploring the physics of aviation, we gain a deeper appreciation for the incredible feat of human flight and the endless possibilities it presents.
george_michael
Hello there, Mike here.

Quite a poem I've written above I see, ha ha. Anyway, poem doesn't have a conflict with science I guess, lol.

Completed my BBA, but aviation attracts me. It is a segment of physics, right? I mean, isn't it just miraculous that how such gigantic structure like an airplane is cruising along the big sky? Was looking for a place where people talk about this. And finally ended up here.

I'm a bit late to figure out whether still I'm in the right place though, after creating an account here, I got caught up. Anyway, here I am again. Checked the personal message section and got the welcome message from greg. Now here I am, welcome me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Mike. :smile:

Most of the Aero-type posts can be found in the Mechanical Engineering forum, so be sure to browse around that area of the PF too.

Likes george_michael
Thanks a lot berkeman :smile: